Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > rames14
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between rames14 and richfaa
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 7 of 7
  1. rames14
    08-15-2018 10:38 AM
    rames14
    Rich, I have passed that along.
  2. richfaa
    08-12-2018 04:43 PM
    richfaa
    Just a update on Helen and I requesting a close in lot for the rally. I just had my knee surgery August 7th our progress is slow but steady.We will be in therapy for the next 4 weeks maybe longer . Helen's fracture was much more serious than my knee and she is still in a brace,cane and also in therapy. Walking is very difficult for both of us but going to the rally is a goal we want to achieve .A nearby spot will be greatly appreciated.
  3. richfaa
    07-25-2018 07:24 PM
    richfaa
    Re Jerry and Sandy Robinson. They are sending you the Rally photo. They could not find out who to send it to and i looked through many post and also could not remember.They are returning to the rally after a bad experience with the former owners a few years ago. We winter with them in Florida and they are great people. I figured you could get the photo to the right person
  4. rames14
    07-07-2018 08:23 AM
    rames14
    Both of you get better soon.
  5. richfaa
    07-07-2018 08:02 AM
    richfaa
    Thank you.
  6. rames14
    07-07-2018 08:00 AM
    rames14
    Rich, regardless, we will get you a close site. Bill Van NUys is handling that and I am messaging him.
  7. richfaa
    07-06-2018 07:28 PM
    richfaa
    Just a heads up for the rally. Helen broke a bone in her leg is on Crutches, knee brace and just started therapy. I injured my knee and will be scheduled for knee surgery ASAP.
    We are a great pair.

We may have to ask for a site close up as right now Helen is practically immobile and I have no idea what will happen with my knee. Right now I can hardly move. We are going to the rally...Period. What do you suggest perhaps by site assignment time we will have a better idea of how much we can get along.We are reading my MRI July 12 to see what to do with the knee
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.