Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > DQDick
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between DQDick and The Veteran RVR
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. DQDick
    12-12-2019 01:37 PM
    DQDick
    The answers are: No, you can't use the bathroom or bedroom with out putting the slide out at least a little unless you change the door to standard hinges. We knew this in advance and after we showed the dealer they did the door mod for free. We don't have a legacy because I want switches and not an iPad. The wood is 50/50 in our rig, but what matters to us is wood.
  2. The Veteran RVR
    11-28-2018 06:27 PM
    The Veteran RVR
    Hi. Thank you for your pics of the 3720 bathroom door hinge. Something I didn't know.
    I'm shopping for a 5'ver and down to the 3720 and Vilano 360 as choices. Most likely the 3720 since the w/d is in the hall and the bedroom is larger, vs the Vilano with only a 'WOW' factor. Just some questions if you don't mind.
    Can you access the bed and bathroom with the slides in, without the modified door? Or does the door need to be modified to access the bathroom and loop around to the bed?
    Do you have the Legacy?
    If you don't, is the interior trim wood or laminated?
    Thank you.
    - Earnie
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.