Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
 

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > jfaberna
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between jfaberna and rames14
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. rames14
    04-25-2018 11:30 AM
    rames14
    Jim, we take it on a case by case basis. Worst case is it costs the MOC $36/cancellation. If there aren't many cancellations, we hope to be able to do full refunds, but I can't commit to it until we get further along. If I was a betting man, based on last year, there should be a full refund. Hope the Dr's report is good.
  2. jfaberna
    04-24-2018 08:05 AM
    jfaberna
    Ron, I can't seem to find a cancelation policy for the Rally. We are waiting to sign up until we have some clearances from a doctor or 2. We expect to get that and sign up soon, but don't want to miss out by waiting too long. What happens if we have to cancel in July? How much money is forfeited? Jim Abernathy
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.