Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Rondo
Click Here to Login

Conversation Between Rondo and Drifty1
Showing Profile Comments 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Rondo
    04-22-2022 05:40 PM
    Rondo
    Oops, one more thing. Are you each members of MOC and if so what is your user name or names for the Forum? I do have Drifty1 but don't know if you have any others. Thanks!

Rondo
  2. Rondo
    04-13-2022 10:31 PM
    Rondo
    Welcome aboard the CPRR! I'll put you down on the attendee list. I do need to know where you are from so I can post it. You will be receiving a phone call from the owner of the campground later this month or early May to verify your arrival and departure and also get your credit card number for payment. Keep watching the Forum here as to items that you might be able to sign up for and the schedule which will be coming out sometime in June ( I hope). Looking forward to meeting you!
  3. Drifty1
    04-10-2022 01:46 PM
    Drifty1
    Hi Rondo, Debbie and Larry Ambuehl here. We would like to sign up for the Central Plains rally inJuly. If you could put us arriving with the Youngren’s and leaving the same time that would be great. Email is Drifty1@comcast.net. Phone is 360-280-7247
    We will be arriving in a SOB this year as we bought a 2022 Luxe. 30amp will be just fine.
    Thanks Debbie and Larry
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Montana RV, Keystone RV Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.