PDA

View Full Version : Interstate 81 PA Road Condition?

forsailors
06-17-2020, 08:06 PM
Anyone traveled on I-81 from Harrisburg to Scranton lately? Wanted to know if thereís much road work and condition of the road pulling our Montana in July. Thanks

Charlie 3931fb
06-17-2020, 08:57 PM
Anyone traveled on I-81 from Harrisburg to Scranton lately? Wanted to know if thereís much road work and condition of the road pulling our Montana in July. Thanks

Its a great road for making milkshakes in your truck. LOL She is RUFF to say the least in some spots But its free and it beats the turnpike. That will be about $100 to run it.

mlh
06-18-2020, 07:51 AM
We live south of Harrisonburg on 81. They are making improvements to the road but they are trying to do it so they don’t impede the flow of traffic all the way through Va. I81 is a great road at least in Va.
Lynwood

Loneoak
06-18-2020, 09:17 AM
We live south of Harrisonburg on 81. They are making improvements to the road but they are trying to do it so they donít impede the flow of traffic all the way through Va. I81 is a great road at least in Va.
Lynwood

Not so much in PA! We travelled through there in March on the way home home from Florida. Very rough.