PDA

View Full Version : Yahooooooo!!!!! Someone Flashed Their Lights at me

prariepoodle
02-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Heyyyyyy!!!!!! I am so excited, I had another Montana blink their lights at me. OK, We was on Interstate 10 on Feb. 7 at about 11:30 AM somewhere in Texas, We tried to flash back but don't know if we were fast enough. Not only that but we saw a number of Big Skys on the same day and also one of the new rigs that Keystone is makeing right now...

Anyway was that you????????????? We were driving a light gold GMC...

OK after checking our travel log a little more we were somewhere near the town of connors Texas. We were going westbound.

BillyRay
02-08-2005, 11:48 PM
it's surprising how many you see during a trip!

jrgwdenner
02-09-2005, 12:43 AM
We see a lot of Montanas but are usually too slow to flash. Congrats! We'd be excited, too!

lightningjack11
02-09-2005, 02:37 AM
In Texas already!! Be safe Linda and Walt.

foggyb
02-10-2005, 02:22 AM
Hi If there were two Montanas traveling together, It was us!!! Dan And Sandy In 7000 miles only one flash to us. It must have been you. In Del Rio till Monday

HamRad
02-12-2005, 12:22 PM
prariepoodle,
Have a safe journey. Glad someone out there is doing the light flashing thing..

Foggyb,
Glad you made it safely to Del Rio. It was good meeting you in Benson. We've since moved on westward. The rain and cold weather seems to be following us wherever we go. One of our wettest stops was in the middle of the southern AZ desert! We really enjoyed our stay in Organ Pipe. Now we're in MX. A little town called Puerto Penasco. So far we've had sunshine but it does look like it might rain! :-)

HamRad

Dave e Victoria
02-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Mary Kay & Dennis,
Hope you enjoy Rocky Point. We are headed to El Golfo on Wednesday (first time there ) and have rservations in RP next month.