PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Cat Litter Box Planter

Cooter
03-29-2019, 07:31 PM
We travel full time with 2 Mini Aussies 1 Golden/Corgy mix and a 25 lb cat. So the dogs can be taken out to do their duties but the cat, not so much. My wife found this litter box/ plant stand. It works great.
See pics below

DQDick
03-29-2019, 09:10 PM
Interesting solution. Our 3 cats, including our 25#er have their own closet to use in the hallway.

RV6A
03-30-2019, 01:01 PM
We don't have a washer/dryer so I removed the louvers from the bottom of the door and replaced the panel and installed a cat door. We also use the Worlds Best Cat litter. https://www.worldsbestcatlitter.com

3 cats and no smell, although they do track litter out the door so daily sweeping is a must.

Loneoak
03-30-2019, 03:31 PM
I used to use that cat litter but did not like the smell of it. It is corn based and I just didn’t like it. I also did not like the tracking.

I recently changed to Slide litter. No tracking. It also does not stick to the bottom of the cat box. I put a special mat in front of the box which picks up anything that kitty might track.

Ruffuslike
01-29-2020, 09:02 PM
What about the smell? Is it ok to clean this pot every time after a cat finishes its deals?