PDA

View Full Version : VALOR TPMS system

dhenry3
03-02-2017, 03:13 PM
Anyone ever here of a VALOR TPMS SYSTEM? Any feedback as to how relilable they are would be appreciated. :D

mlh
03-02-2017, 05:15 PM
I have the TST507 which I'm satisfied with. I don't know anything about this one. There are several things I like about this system. They seem to display 4 tires at once and the sensors are mounted in the tire. This has to be better for checking the temperature.
Based on the LITTLE I know I would give them a serious look.
Lynwood

Twopetes
03-30-2017, 01:36 PM
I have the tire tech TP7001. Works well for me

Butch & Kathy
03-30-2017, 05:29 PM
I have an EEZTire. Works well.

RKassl
03-31-2017, 08:57 AM
Pressure Pro for us, no problems in 10 years.

Old_Salty
04-02-2017, 04:34 AM
We have two Valor systems installed in OTR tired machines - heavy front end loaders in a mine. We've been pretty happy, service has been excellent. A year or so back, there was one batch of sensors that failed prematurely (for our sensors, 5 year battery life at the sampling rate we programmed). These sensor were replaced immediately without a problem. Not sure what system you are looking at, but our system sensors magnetically attach inside the tire to the rim. If you decide, keep us informed on how it performs!

dfryk
04-18-2017, 12:27 AM
We also have the TST 507. I don't know how some of the other systems mentioned in this thread work but I really like the TST. The fact it is continually rotating through all the tires showing pressure and temperature is important to me. It lets me know how all the tires are doing plus it gives me something to look at on long boring stretches of road. ;)