PDA

View Full Version : Fayetteville RV Resort

Jhicks01
07-10-2016, 06:26 AM
This is our home base. I work in the area, so unless we are on a getaway this is where we are at! If you're travelling on I-95, it's a nice place to stay. If you come through, let me know.

1retired06
07-10-2016, 02:20 PM
We stay there often. Previously a KOA, and much improvement has been done.

TLightning
07-10-2016, 02:27 PM
jhicks01, it would be helpful in the future if you would be more specific in your posts. There are a number of "Fayettevilles"...GA, AR and TN come immediately to mind, as well as NC.

1retired06
07-10-2016, 02:54 PM
I put the mentioned I95 and the correct name of the park, and his user profile showing Wade NC together, just outside Fayetteville, and knew the park referenced. Certainly have seen several springfields, nashvilles, in multiple states. Good point in identifying specific states.

Jhicks01
07-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Definitely a good point with the state. This is the first national forum that I've posted to so I didn't even think of that.

1Retired06-. I read some reviews before we made our first trip out here and was nervous about it. It seems there was some management issues that has been fixed. We really like it here. Now, if we could get the lightning to stop hitting the Wi-Fi we would be set!

1retired06
07-11-2016, 05:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jhicks01

Definitely a good point with the state. This is the first national forum that I've posted to so I didn't even think of that.

1Retired06-. I read some reviews before we made our first trip out here and was nervous about it. It seems there was some management issues that has been fixed. We really like it here. Now, if we could get the lightning to stop hitting the Wi-Fi we would be set!

The switch from KOA franchise to private park/new ownership was a bit rough. We live 110 miles from the park, and were friends with the KOA management.

HOOK
07-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Nice place! Nice people! Would be a great place for a future Mid Atlantic Rally!