PDA

View Full Version : Williams, AZ

PackerFan
06-11-2016, 03:46 PM
We are located at the Railside RV Ranch & Cabin Resort in Williams, AZ, Site #38. Several other Montana's are here also, wondering if they are MOC members too.

If anyone is looking for a nice quiet RV park in Northern AZ. check out this one! Weather is nice and cool too!

DQDick
06-11-2016, 05:25 PM
Just be careful. A news article yesterday said the prairie dogs near Flagstaff had bubonic plague.

Dam Worker
06-11-2016, 06:07 PM
Scott, trying to remember but is that where they have the Grand Canyon railroad? That is on the short bucket list for us to to.

Tom Marty

PackerFan
06-12-2016, 08:15 AM
Dam Worker: Yes, The Grand Canyon RR is here, in fact the trains past right next to the campground. Great opportunity for picture taking of the trains as they head for and return from the canyon.

Dam Worker
06-12-2016, 02:00 PM
That's what I thought I remembered Scott. Thanks for confirming this for me. We will probably not use the RV park as we have a small condo in Phoenix an will probably make a three or four day adventure coming out of Phoenix and probably staying in the canyon for one or two nights.

Tom Marty

jcurtis934
06-13-2016, 02:56 PM
Stayed there last year for four days, agree good place to stay. Meteor Crater rv park is a good place to stay as well. John