PDA

View Full Version : American Heritage- Williamsburg, Va.

Montana_2203
10-31-2004, 02:06 PM
Well, the second week in Nov. we are gonna take our "maiden" voyage in our new 3400RL... I am not sure if we should tell anyone cause the first time out can be a learning experience for everyone and I am not sure if I want anyone seeing us "learning".... anyway, we are gonna be in Williamsburg at American Heritage from Wed.nite till Sun. morning (10th to the 14th.) .... so if you see somebody that looks totally lost... with a lady in the passangers seat that looks afraid... and a crazy looking dog with his head out the window in the back seat..... that is probably us..... in fact, the license plate on my pickup is "crazydog".... that should just about clarify things..... might see ya there.....

[^][:X]:D

sreigle
10-31-2004, 03:56 PM
I'll bet you'll do just fine. A written checklist helps a lot. Don't let well-meaning neighbors interrupt you. That's when I get off-rhythm and make the worst of my mistakes. Just take it very slow and easy when backing in. Get out and check out the situation as often as you feel the need - I've done that as many as a dozen times in some sites. And just remember that we all still make mistakes no matter how many times we've done it. Anybody watching you has made mistakes and will make more. I'll bet you'll do just fine. Good luck. Most of all, enjoy.