PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in SKP Park at Benson?

Ozz
12-15-2015, 01:55 AM
Maybe get a MOC South group going , meet for lunch at a local Dumpster?
Checked in yesterday. Met with Mikey and Diane

Bill and Jan
12-15-2015, 03:54 AM
We were there for the luncheon last Wednesday. Are you coming to Casa Grande? Give us a call.

Ozz
12-15-2015, 04:14 AM
Darn, missed it .
Casa Grande? Large house? To stay? I think we are going to Tucson after here, then Apache Wells, haven't been in the east side of Phoenix yet
Then Tonopah Az for a while.
It alerted and snowed on us yesterday when we were trying to back into this tight site :(

CORattler
12-15-2015, 04:25 AM
Hey Ozz,
What is SKP?

Ozz
12-15-2015, 04:30 AM
Oh, sorry, the Escapees park in Benson

Ozz
12-15-2015, 04:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bill and Jan

We were there for the luncheon last Wednesday. Are you coming to Casa Grande? Give us a call.

We just might stay there a while, which park are you at? Sun dance 1 looks good on rvpark reviews

Art-n-Marge
12-15-2015, 07:28 AM
Wow, you get around. It was brave of you to try and brave the cold and head to Branson. I just know you are the type of guy to have fun wherever you are. Happy trails when you had back to AZ and warmer (well, not bu much, but certainly less snow and ice) weather.

Ozz
12-15-2015, 07:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by Art-n-Marge

Wow, you get around. It was brave of you to try and brave the cold and head to Branson. I just know you are the type of guy to have fun wherever you are. Happy trails when you had back to AZ and warmer (well, not bu much, but certainly less snow and ice) weather.

Benson Az BUT it was sleeting and snowing yesterday....

Ozz
12-15-2015, 07:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by Art-n-Marge

Benson Az BUT it was sleeting and snowing yesterday....