PDA

View Full Version : Golden Village RV Resort, Hemet CA.

PackerFan
10-26-2015, 07:27 AM
We are currently staying at the Golden Village RV Resort in Hemet, CA with another MOC Friend of ours until Sunday. If you are in the area stop by site 328 or 329 and say HI!

tony d
10-26-2015, 12:22 PM
How is the RV park? I've been thinking of driving over to check it out, as I'm not far from it. is it a membership park?

PackerFan
10-28-2015, 07:12 AM
tony d: The park is very nice and No it is Not a membership park. It is a GS Park and open to anyone. They keep it very clean and it has 3 swimming pools, 3 hot tubs, billiard room, fitness room and much more including a security guard at the gate. A little expensive for our taste but that seems to be the norm for California parks that we've seen so far.

If you drive over for a look see drop in and say Hi!

tony d
11-01-2015, 03:31 AM
Drove over on Saturday to check out the park since my wife had a hair appointment in Hemet. Talked to your neighbor Tom for a bit. Looks like a nice place, I'll probably take advantage of there first timer half off one week, in mid December. Glad you posted about this place as I'm always looking for good local places since I'm not retired and have to stay close enough to feed my horses and other animals.

PackerFan
11-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Tony, sorry we missed you. We went to watch our granddaughter with her horse riding lessons. Glad you made it over.