PDA

View Full Version : Well, I ordered my TPMS system today

Mark N.
04-14-2015, 07:41 AM
CW had them on "sale", but by time I paid taxes and shipping (They were out of stock) I was able to save considerable money online.
I did not get the flow through sensors. I decided not to get them as they were considerably longer, and heavier and I add air to my G614 tires so infrequently, as not to even be an issue.

Glenn the fifth
04-14-2015, 07:49 AM
Good to hear Mark. It really is a good piece of mind as your traveling. -Glenn

rames14
04-14-2015, 09:27 AM
You will not be sorry. When the batteries went out on our original TST's, we bought the new flow through version. Their customer service is first rate also.

BB_TX
04-14-2015, 09:57 AM
quote:[i]..........
I did not get the flow through sensors. I decided not to as they were considerable longer, and heavier and I add air to my G614 tires so infrequently as not to even be an issue.

I don't think you will regret that. I also bought the standard ones. I add 2-3 lbs air to each tire in the spring before first trip and they are good for the season.

Hogfan
04-14-2015, 01:16 PM
Mark M, where did you order them from?

Mark N.
04-14-2015, 03:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by Hogfan

Hogfan, I got them Here:

http://www.shop.greatrvproducts.com/category.sc?categoryId=29

The website said they were backordered, but when I called and inquired, he said he had just barely got inventory and if I ordered today, they would ship tomorrow. So I did just that!

mach111
04-16-2015, 03:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by Mark N.

quote:Originally posted by Hogfan

Hogfan, I got them Here:

http://www.shop.greatrvproducts.com/category.sc?categoryId=29

The website said they were backordered, but when I called and inquired, he said he had just barely got inventory and if I ordered today, they would ship tomorrow. So I did just that!

I purchased mt TST's from this vendor and found them to be great reliable people. After much thought I ordered the flow-thrus due to battery replacement by me and the ease of airing-up. Yep I tell people who ask ,"Those things on the valve stems are lollipops."

DmaxDually
04-16-2015, 04:12 AM
I have the tst flow thrus on my TV and camper and they work great. I purchased mine here:

http://www.dyersonline.com/tst-6-sensor-flow-through-tire-pressure-system.html

They have the lowest price I could find for the 6 sensor system.

BB_TX
04-16-2015, 07:46 AM
quote:
.....After much thought I ordered the flow-thrus due to battery replacement by me and the ease of airing-up. ............
The batteries are replaceable in both the standard and flow thru sensors.

DQDick
04-16-2015, 09:23 AM
You'll find you can enjoy the drive much more and actually see some of the sights.

scott-pati
04-17-2015, 11:32 AM
You now have some peace of mind.

jfaberna
04-18-2015, 04:02 AM
one of the features I really like about the TPMS is the fact that when I go to the storage lot to check on the Monty, I can just turn on the TPMS and is 5 minutes I know all the pressures. I always hated removing the valve stem cap just to find out the pressure was fine. I probably lost more air checking tire pressure than I lost naturally. Now I just read a screen and know which tire needs attention.