PDA

View Full Version : G tires

dfb
04-03-2015, 03:27 AM
Just bought a new 3610. The Rv came with G rated tires. We had a 2003 New Vision Ultra that came with D rated tires. When the time came I upgraded to Goodyeay Marathon E rated tires. After the first blowout, I noticed these were not American made but made in China. Every Chinese made tire blew out. Maybe go with Coopers next time?.

DQDick
04-03-2015, 04:15 AM
Who makes the G rated tires that came on your rig. If they're Goodyear 614's they're made in the USA and you're good to go. You might also want to google where are Cooper trailer tires made. Articles with statements like this will come up: Cooper Tires has been around for many years and still most of their tires are produced in America. While they are obviously concerned with other growing markets, the only tires that are imported to America are their trailer tires and economy passenger tires.

rohrmann
04-03-2015, 06:10 PM
I met a fellow who purchased a new Fuzion TH last year and it came with the Sailuns. He was surprised and at first not happy about them until he did some research, and then he was good with them. They appeared to be as solid as the G614's.

dfb
04-07-2015, 05:25 PM
The tires are trailer king...

dfb
04-07-2015, 05:25 PM
The tires are trailer king...