PDA

View Full Version : Clarksville TN

JandC
12-19-2014, 03:05 AM
Between now and Christmas is anyone coming through Clarksville and staying at the Clarksville RV CG?

Phil P
12-19-2014, 10:19 AM
Hi

We have no plans to do so in the near future but we did use that park several times last year and found it to be quite nice.

Phil P

Doberman
12-19-2014, 10:58 AM
JandC: if you find yourself bored and want something unusual to do, drive over to Dover, TN and visit the Fort Donelson National Battlefield. Then you can head north of Dover up THE TRACE, Land Between The Lakes. Several sites to see along the way up to Grand Rivers. While in Grand Rivers, KY, stop in at Patti's 1880s Restaurant.......great food!!!!!

Rondo
12-19-2014, 12:55 PM
We'll second the motion on Patti's 1880's. Neat place and excellent food at the Restaurant. Don't know about this time of year but we've stopped there numerous times to eat and explore the buildings and shops. Always something new to see.

JandC
12-20-2014, 12:06 AM
Thanks for sightseeing suggestions. We planned on taking a drive up through Land Between The Lakes plus I wanted to go onto Fort Campbell. We even had plans on meeting up with Packerfan for some lunch.

As luck would have it the DW got a horrible cold and has been down and out.

We are leaving the fiver here in Clarksville and driving the truck back to the Peoria area for a few days. Just wondering if any MOCers are camping here on the way south maybe I could have them check our Montana for us.

leemedic
12-20-2014, 12:13 AM
Lived there several years. Actually was stationed there 2 times. My wife is buried in Clarksville, Tn. Beautiful place. Land Between the Lakes is Awesome.