PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine State

Jay Bird
02-08-2014, 09:28 AM
We have been in Florida for a week. Even though the sun is not shining today we are still enjoying being here. Since we have been here we have continued to make changes where thing are stored and mods. We are 99.9 percent completed. We will be here another seven weeks. Now let the fun begin.

Rondo
02-08-2014, 09:42 AM
George, you know as well as I do, the work will never be done!:D;) Not as long as you and Rosetta go into other units and see what they have done for changes and mods. It's a never ending battle! [8D][:p] Enjoy that WARM weather down there and say "Hi" to all the MOC members down there for us that are up North and freezing our behinds off! :(

DQDick
02-08-2014, 09:52 AM
You can't fool me. Moving into a new rig is the fun.

Jay Bird
02-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Ron,
Had to bust my bubble didn't you. I was feeling pretty good about what I thought was the light at the end of the tunnel. LOL. Lets just say 99.9 percent finished for now. We are enjoying the warmer temps. There are six other MOC couples in this Park. I will say hello for you. Stay warm.

Phil P
02-08-2014, 10:52 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jay Bird

Ron,
Had to bust my bubble didn't you. I was feeling pretty good about what I thought was the light at the end of the tunnel. LOL.

Hi

Just remember with my luck the light at the end of the tunnel would be a train coming toward me. LOL

Phil P

Jay Bird
02-08-2014, 01:10 PM
That's luck I would not like to have.

SouthernBelle
02-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Hope y'all are having a good time and enjoying your new camper!

Jay Bird
02-09-2014, 04:32 PM
We are enjoying the camper. We have exercised everything in the rig and are well pleased.