PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Cooley and Reigle--

Random Line
08-10-2004, 03:59 AM
You guys are fixtures on this Forum. When you are both gone at the same time we get very nervous. Nice to see you communicating again.

Having said that I'll be signing off for a few days. Got things to do that will keep me busy.

Random Line

lightningjack11
08-10-2004, 07:37 AM
Now your making me nervous. Steve has not posted in yet. Rob has and he is ok but just a little busy.

GordonR
08-10-2004, 10:06 AM
LightningJack11 - The last I heard, someone (I think HamRad) said that Steve was in northern Michigan. I know from personal experience that internet connections can be difficult to find up there; particularly if he and Vickie are off the beaten track. I wouldn't worry too much. He'll be surfacing soon.
Gordon

lightningjack11
08-10-2004, 11:39 AM
Thanks Gordon,

I am sure he will show up soon.

JLBOZ60
08-10-2004, 11:04 PM
It will be great to see both Cooley and Reigle back on line soon.

sreigle
08-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Looks to me like y'all did just fine without us. Lots and lots of posts in my Active Topics to catch up on. Thanks to Samantha (RC and Samantha) for clueing me to a way to make getting caught up done. We had a very enjoyable visit with Dick and Patty last Friday evening, at their home. They are truly super people. We also had a very enjoyable visit with Pat and Nancy (Patodonn) the night before, in a park at Traverse City. They also are super people.

CountryGuy
08-17-2004, 03:19 PM
Where are ya now??? Anywhere near Lenawee County??

Tell us what you have been up to!!!

DBLSlide
08-17-2004, 03:21 PM
Glad your back in Internet range again Steve and Vicki.

D and M On The Road
08-17-2004, 05:19 PM
Welcome back Steve & Vicki. This place missed you and all your great posts that you do.:D

sreigle
08-18-2004, 03:02 PM
Thanks everyone.

CountryGuy, where (what state) is Lenawee county? We're currently just east of Beckley, WV, (Raleigh County). Michigan and Ohio were last week and the week before. Boggles my mind when I think about it.

CountryGuy
08-18-2004, 03:42 PM
Hi Steve

As far as I know, there is only ONE Lenawee County, and it is in Michigan. You flew right by us on the way to Ohio and WVA. :D

Then again, we might have still been at the lake over on the west side of the state.

You went through Michigan way tooooo fast. There is lots more to see, must mean you have to stay full timing long enough to come back here and really STAY awhile! There is the Henry Ford Museum, all the stuff around Mackinaw Island (did you get over there??), how bout the falls near Paradise in the UP?? And, the ultimate color tour is just a few miles from here, up in Jackson County, a state park with the most fab maples you have ever laid your eyes on!! COME BACK!! We got more to show ya!!

Oh, but, Beckley WV ain't half bad either!! >G>G>G> My mother was born down in Rockingham County VA, and I can trace my heritage all over VA, WVA and even have a very distant cousin who used to live in Beckley.

Cheers,

Carol

sreigle
08-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Oh, we definitely plan to come back and spend more time there. We have a reservation to take two of our granddaughters out before long so needed to make some tracks. I don't know where Lenawee county is. We came up the WI side through Escanaba, overnighted at Rapid River, MI, then took US 2 to St. Ignace where we spent a week.

Just checked Street Atlas. Wish we'd known where you are. We did pass close to you. We left Lake Orion just north of Detroit, took I-75 through Detroit, then overnighted in Racine, OH. Had we known you were that close we would have stopped. Sorry.

CountryGuy
08-20-2004, 02:18 PM
Just mark us on the road map for the next time through! :D You are forgiven.

Carol

sreigle
08-21-2004, 05:44 AM
I thought you were fulltiming on the road. I wish there were an easy way to find who lives in what cities. Oh well, next time.

CountryGuy
08-21-2004, 06:44 AM
Wish we were fulltiming, we are green with envy of your lifestyle. We are still bound by the ties of family obligations and 4.9 acres of our own piece of heaven in the Irish Hills of Michigan. (On lawn cutting days-3 acres to cut, we don't necessarily call it our own piece of heaven, but rather.......well you get the drift).