PDA

View Full Version : Marble Quarry RV Park

Trailer Trash 2
09-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Well tomorrow we are going to hit the road at 0600 hrs.and head to our Mini Vacation, Our spot is in Northern California. Marble Quarry RV Park in Columbia, we will be in space # 62. It is suppose to be covered with trees, we will see. our stay will be from the 5th thru the 12th of September we will get a first hand look at the RIM Fires damage, and I will get pictures. we will hit the 49er trail, wineries of course, and all the other stuff that Georgia likes to go and see. I cant believe the weather that I will be having, Its like God is sending me to H@ll on earth before I die. it will be 104 Thursday in Columbia.[xx(] almost every vacation I go on, it has a heat wave of some sort. I getting tired of this hot weather I nevered liked it, give me Rain Lord. This will be our Windy (Pet)second long trip vacation she wont have her buddy with her to show her the ropes but she is a quick learner.
So if there are any MOC members in our area and want a cool one give us a hollar. 310 7018550.

Don, Georgia and Windy the Border.
AKA: TT2[8D]

mtheo
09-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Been there many times, love it, it is a little rustic and some sites are rough to get into.
There is a nice walking trail into the historic town, maybe 10 minutes at most.
Twain Hart is a great place to walk around and has lots of wine.