PDA

View Full Version : First time for everything!

Bill-N-Donna
07-15-2013, 07:46 PM
Had a ride in an ambulance yesterday: yep first time.

I've had an ongoing problem for a while with diverticulosis. When it flares up it becomes diverticulitis. I've been on meds for a couple weeks and was feeling great. However, I got up yesterday after working nights and getting some sleep to quite a belly ache. Being ever so familiar with the problem I didn't take any chances and went ahead and called 911. I did get to the H/P quickly but then had to wait for a long time while myself and everyone else was being processed.

For the short version we thought I was going to need emergency surgery but fortunately it didn't happen. I will have to look into it soon after things are cleared up.

The bad thing right now on my mind other than being in the H/P and not being able to sleep; is the fact that its looking like it may interfere with the Mid-Atlantic rally we planned on attending. Don't know at this time how it will work out but hope we can still go. Just have to wait and see.

So I do desire your prayers and thanks!

NCFischers
07-15-2013, 11:53 PM
Prayers on the way and we hoe to see you soon.

K0LCB
07-16-2013, 02:21 AM
I sure hope you getter better quick! Doesn't sound like a very pleasant thing

HOOK
07-16-2013, 02:30 AM
Prayers for you. A stay in the best hospital is tough. May He bring healing, quickly.

H. John Kohl
07-16-2013, 02:33 AM
Prayers sent your way for you and your family. Hang in there and keep the faith.

DQDick
07-16-2013, 03:50 AM
We're praying for you.

Neil.M
07-16-2013, 08:54 AM
Added to our prayer list. May God give you the peace you need during this time.

Icehouse
07-16-2013, 08:57 AM
We are praying as well!

Jay Bird
07-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Prayers for you and the family. We hope things get better soon.

cwalker
07-16-2013, 12:29 PM
Praying for you. Hope you can still make it to the rally.

Bill-N-Donna
07-25-2013, 04:10 AM
Up Date:

Still in hospital, had surgery this past Monday and I'm feeling much better today. Surgery went well had more going on than we knew about. Everything looking good though and hope to get out in a day or two. Dr says I can go on vac as long my pain meds don't make me drosey. If I'm up to the drive we plan to try and go to the Mid Atlantic rally. May have to have a little help with setting up etc...
Thanks for your prayers!!

Jay Bird
07-25-2013, 02:00 PM
Prayers continues. If you get to the Mid A I will be there to lend a hand. After more member read this you will have all the help you need. Take it easy. Do only what your body will allow you too and don't push it.

bncinwv
07-25-2013, 02:14 PM
Good to hear a report that is good. Agree with George, you will have no lack of help, us included if we arrive before you do (provided you are well enough to travel!!). Don't overdo it just to get there, your health is more important!
Bingo

raucnd
08-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Bless you! Hope things continue on the positive side.

Bill-N-Donna
08-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Feeling much better, still sore but perhaps the mid Atlantic rally has sped up the R &R that was needed. Just hate to see it end so soon. Seems like we just got down here the other day. Hard to believe its been a week tomorrow.