PDA

View Full Version : Vacation here we come

TerryClaudia
07-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Terry & I will be leaving Florida Wednesday heading for Michigan for the Great Lakes Rally. Taking our time and we're planning to enjoy everything in between here and Michigan. Taking in Goshen, Indiana rally too. We are so excited to be on the road again this time for three months. See you down the road hopefully meeting so many more Monty campers along the way. Claudia & Terry

DQDick
07-06-2013, 05:11 PM
Here's wishing you a safe and wonderful trip.

HOOK
07-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Hope you have a wonderful time! Still think you should come Mid Atl!

K0LCB
07-07-2013, 03:22 AM
I hope the wind is always at your back and the travel goblins leave you alone!

TerryClaudia
07-08-2013, 03:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by HOOK

Hope you have a wonderful time! Still think you should come Mid Atl!

Larry & Pat,
We are looking forward to seeing you both at the Goshen Rally in September. We haven't been to the central part of the U.S. yet. We are going to spend a lot of our vacation in the upper part of Michigan this year. Are you still planning on coming to Goshen Rally?
See you soon,
Terry & Claudia

rames14
07-14-2013, 04:01 AM
Safe travels and enjoy the rallies. We are on our second three week trip of the year and September will be five weeks. See you at the fall rally.

Captain Joe
07-15-2013, 02:44 AM
Safe travels and enjoy.

sola123
07-15-2013, 06:08 AM
Have a safe trip....and we'll see you at the national rally also....take care...be safe

Wheelhouse
08-14-2013, 03:35 AM
We have been on the road for about 2 months now. I have talked to a lot of travelers along the way and got some really good ideas for seeing Michigan. Last night we arrived on the west side above Wisconsin at a campground run by the city of Menominee called River Park. Its located behind K-Mart on 6th avenue, not 5th as shown Woodall's. Next stops will be Pictured Rock NP for a 2 hr boat ride, Saute Ste. Marie and then on to St. Ignes to take a ferry to Mackinaw Island for a carriage ride. My wife and I are so looking forward to this part of the trip. :)

psomers
08-14-2013, 12:19 PM
Safe travels. We were in upper Michigan year before last. We especially enjoyed Machinaw Island, Soo locks and Traverse City with Sleeping Bear Dunes. We may even go back after Rally.