PDA

View Full Version : Heading up to live near Micky and Minnie

Montana_70
06-30-2004, 01:28 AM
Thursday morning is moving day. I finished up my last day of work on Monday and have been busy getting Miss Montana ready for the the tow. I had to sleep with the bedroom slide in last night due to the horrific storm here. Only way to keep the water out right now, but I'll turn my attention, once again, to this problem after I'm settled.

I will be offline until I decide to the best way to get up and running again. I will be staying in Encore Orlando for the month of July and then moving to another park for the month of August. I have to find one that is in Orange county itself. I'm thinking Winter Garden Resort. I must get an Orlando Public Library card and the only way to do that is have an Orlando county address when I apply. I could not stand living close to Orlando and not being able to use this library. It is the best library in the state of Florida.

Oh yeah, I have to find a job too! :(

I'm looking forward to my new adventure and hope to be back online soon so I can keep up with all your adventures. Take care, drive safe, and enjoy summer. [8D]

Joyce H
06-30-2004, 02:09 AM
BJ, Best of luck to you in this transition. Will miss you here while you are offline and will be looking forward to your return and a report on your adventure. Have a safe and problem free journey!

Flastro
06-30-2004, 02:25 AM
fl native , good luck on your move, I hope all goes well, we will be in Orlando July 18th thru 24th at Tropical Palms, If its the same encore, looks us up. Ill buy ya a beer or glass of tea, whatever your pref.

faeb and genb
06-30-2004, 02:44 AM
Have a safe trip B. J. & good luck on the jopb hunting.
Gene

prariepoodle
06-30-2004, 04:12 AM
Fla native, Have a swift and safe trip we will miss you and will be watching for your return.:)

Just148
06-30-2004, 04:35 AM
Fla. When it's time it's time. Have a safe trip and hope that you can get your leakage corrected. I will be in North Flordia, Panama City, Fl. the first two week of July. Have 5 ac. to plow. Take Care

sreigle
06-30-2004, 07:54 AM
Drive safe, BJ. You will be missed.

vickster
06-30-2004, 12:00 PM
Best of luck to you FlaNative. Have a safe trip. Know once you get settled you will locate just the right job for you. Hurry back on line.....