PDA

View Full Version : Promised Lands State Park, PA

Bigboomer
04-16-2012, 04:05 PM
We will be at the Promised Lands State Park in Greenville, Pa May 11th thru the 14th. One for nicest state parks in PA's great park system.

We will be in PT 4 in the Lower Lake campground. Stop on by!

Les and Sue

kdeiss
04-17-2012, 02:41 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Bigboomer

We will be at the Promised Lands State Park in Greenville, Pa May 11th thru the 14th. One for nicest state parks in PA's great park system.

We will be in PT 4 in the Lower Lake campground. Stop on by!

Les and Sue

Les and Sue
Is their two Greenville Pa's ?
The one I know is in Mercer County North West Pa this Camp Ground is in North Eastern Pa Pike County.
When I read your post I thought wow I have never herd of this State Park living in Western Pa all my Life.Enjoy your trip

Ken

steves
04-17-2012, 02:57 AM
We drove through the campground a couple of years ago and didn't think our rig would fit in the sites....maybe I didn't see all the sites?

Bigboomer
04-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Ken,

My apologies, I gave it a "Ville" when it should have been a "Town". It is Greentown, PA. Sorry for the mix up.

As for the sites, there are quite a few pull thrus and a lot of sites will fit up to 45 ft rigs.

Les

mrtgraz
04-29-2012, 06:11 AM
Im with Steve. Ive been there also ,And by the looks of ur rig.... Well could be tight. I live about 45 mins from there maybe ill stop by, im sure ull be easy to find.

Bigboomer
04-29-2012, 03:40 PM
mrtgraz,

We have camped at Promised Lands about a half a dozen times with our current set-up. What you see in our picture right now is just Bigboomer. Shortly we will post our complete picture with Baby Boomer hooked up. We always plan ahead to be able to grab one of the pull thru sites P1 thru P4 which give us plenty of room and are easy to get into and out of.

If you are in the area or camping up there stop in!