PDA

View Full Version : Silent Valley camping/relaxing

Trailer Trash 2
04-11-2012, 06:34 PM
We were here for almost 30 days I need a new laptop other wise I would have posted sooner here are some pictures.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/dkr9925/IMG-20120323-00198.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/dkr9925/IMG-20120323-00199.jpg

helmick
04-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Don
Is this an ownership park.

Rondo
04-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Don contact Coors Brewing Company and maybe you can get one of their mountains for the nose of you Monte! :D It's identical to what you had and I have now! Maybe if you put it on and it includes the name they will pay you for the adverising!;)

Trailer Trash 2
04-12-2012, 07:29 AM
Ron it is a membership park, we purchased from a friend at the time it was only 500.00 for the transfer fee, then the yearly dues @ 300.00 which we didnt have to pay for another 8 months because the other members credits which he turned over to us at no cost. so it was a good buy. if you belong to ROA or C to C. you can get in because they have them available in a membership package if you want to buy into that group or already belong, I dont belong to them at all, just a Silent Valley membership I had C to C years ago.
Don as much as I love my Monty I will not put another decal on our Monty, they just dont stick very well and they keep shrinking as the original ones did. we will be getting painted graffics in the near future. I will keep with the original side design but nothing saying its a Monty, the caps front and rear might get a design of our choosing, unless Keystone wants to help finance the painting which you know as well as I do they wont.
Have a great week end comming up you guys.[8D]

Don

helmick
04-12-2012, 08:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by Trailer Trash 2

Ron it is a membership park, we purchased from a friend at the time it was only 500.00 for the transfer fee, then the yearly dues @ 300.00 which we didnt have to pay for another 8 months because the other members credits which he turned over to us at no cost. so it was a good buy. if you belong to ROA or C to C. you can get in because they have them available in a membership package if you want to buy into that group or already belong, I dont belong to them at all, just a Silent Valley membership I had C to C years ago.

Thanks Don