PDA

View Full Version : Old Fellah gone to Rainbow bridge

Dustytuu
07-02-2008, 10:18 AM
If you remember the Old Fellah dog story and the rally that we go every year....Old Fellah has gone to the Rainbow bridge last Saturday. He had bone cancer and was only a matter of time. He will be missed. I really hope the pet foundation will go on. An animal shelter is being built, in his name, along with a spay and neuter clinic, in Georgia. This foundation has already saved about a 100 dogs and placed them in foster and permanent homes. :)

Mrs. CountryGuy
07-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Dusty,

Thanks for letting us know, we hope as well that the good works will continue.

Dustytuu
07-02-2008, 06:02 PM
I am sure the saving of animals will go on.
Thanks for your thoughts.

slewis
07-03-2008, 05:51 AM
Gosh, so sorry to hear that about Old Fella. I had been following that thread on the other forum. I'm sure his family is missing him as he was such an integral part of their lives for years. And what a heartwarming story!
Sandy

greener
07-16-2008, 02:57 PM
The story of Old Fella is very heart warming. I`m sorry to hear of his passing but I`m sure his legacy will live on. Many kind soles helped with his vet expenses. If you don`t know the story it all started while camping.

Dustytuu
07-17-2008, 03:55 AM
It is a touching story and lots of people are involved with the foundation. Lots of dogs and cats lives have been saved due to the foundation.
Old Fellah's "Human's" (owners) are very caring people and the work will never stop.