PDA

View Full Version : Cats, 6 mo old

rlwhit
09-09-2007, 02:52 AM
I don't think Keystone built the Montana with two very playful cats in mind. We just got back from a week fishing in Canada. These two cats would get wound up and roar from end to end that included over and under everything in the coach. One of them would jump up on the bed going full speed and see herself in the closet door mirror. Arch her back, fluff up the tail and charge the cat in the mirror. Great humor. Overall they traveled very well.

Dick

HamRad
09-09-2007, 04:39 AM
Hello Dick and Toni,
Wish we were going up your way. See I told you that you folks have the best RV park in the West! Have a great time with your very own mini MOC Rally.

Our little puppy is at the stage where he sees himself in the mirror and has a bark or two at the "strange" dog! Of course Bandit and Buddy run from one end of the coach to the other and just have a ball. I can imagine those little kittens just running and romping all over the rig! What great energy! If only we could bottle that stuff we'd be zillionaires!

Thank for the report I hope you caught a lot of fish.

Travel safe,

Dennis and Mary Kay

Ozz
09-09-2007, 06:52 AM
Dick, they are funny. Ours love the Montana, each has a favorite place to sleep and hide.