PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl skirting

guru1961
05-25-2007, 02:08 PM
I am wondering if there is someone in the forum who has purchased vinyl skirting for the entire lower portion of the Montana trailer. Wife and I are in SW Minnesota for at least a year and would like to underpin the bottom area. I know Camping World has the 5th wheel skirting but that's all. I really don't want to put regular mobile home skirting around it.

Army Guy
05-26-2007, 02:10 AM
Hi Jeff. I am staying in Junction City Kansas for the next 2 winters and we put a vinyl skirting on ours for last winter. I am very satisfied with the results. I like the vinyl skirting because it allows us to remove it and still pull the rig out and camp/travel. I posted a picture of it on the camping in winter thread you might want to check out. The vendor is out of Loveland CO.

Wrenchtraveller
05-28-2007, 03:06 AM
I was up in Edmonton Alberta and the huge oil boom has made housing hard to come by so you see more people living in RVs even in this cold climate. We saw many types of skirting but I like the kind that Army Guy describes and we saw quite a few units that were very nicely done so this stuff is either custom made or model specific when it fits that good.