PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen the new TV wiring scheme?

bsmeaton
02-02-2007, 09:36 AM
Has anybody seen the new TV wiring scheme with the basement jack addition? Nothing in the packet :(.

DarMar
02-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Basement jack addition??? What is that, did I miss something?

rldriver
02-02-2007, 12:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by DarMar

Basement jack addition??? What is that, did I miss something?

At least the new Big Sky has a hook up for the television and a power outlet in the basement so you can sit out side and watch the big game, or show a movie for you and your friends in the evening, like a super drive in.:D

Montana Sky
02-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Brad,
Don't hold me to this, but I overheard a rep talking at one of the shows that the basement tv jack is wired into the bedroom jack. Again just what I heard, I do not have any paper work to back that up.

bsmeaton
02-03-2007, 04:28 AM
DarMar -

Keystone added a TV/12V jack to the basement area on units manufactured after November or so. I guess to keep up with the competition that have TVs for the outside. Cool thing is that they also added a 110VAC outlet.

Sky - I'll check it out from the bedroom jack. Trying to use the factory installed cable between the LR and BR for satellite, and don't want any surprise splitters in there.

campbud
02-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Brad there was not anything in our package either on this. Have to put it on the list to check.