PDA

View Full Version : Rear Kitchen

ArkieBug
01-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Hello everyone. We were excited when we found this site. So much info for new comers. we have decided on the 3650RK. however we have been told it is not a good idea to purchase a rear kitchen, because things get bounced really bad. Could anyone who does this for a living give us their thoughts before we order our dream home. Also what would be a good tow vehicle.

thanks,
Dan & June

Crossthread
01-16-2007, 05:19 PM
Welcome Dan, You'll get a lot of information on this site, I know that I have in the 3 months or so that I've been a member.I had a 1995 jayco, wirh a rk, I seldom had any problems loosing things, I kept the rubber non skid stuff under things on the counter,table, and things rode really well. Only hard braking,or unusually rough roads disturbed things.I think the weight of the rv has something to to do with the ride too. Again, Welcome Bill

Montana Sky
01-16-2007, 05:27 PM
Dan & June,
Welcome to the club! I do not have any experience with a rear kitchen floor plan so I cannot answer that question. On the tow vehicle; well you are sure going to get a lot of opinion there. I love my Duramax, and will probably buy a 3rd when the time comes. I suggest looking at the 1 ton trucks, having the extra pay load capacity will come in handy down the road. Amazing how quickly the weight adds up. Best of luck and happy shopping...

Parrothead
01-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Dan and June
Our previous 5er was a rear kitchen. We had made numerous trips with no problem, then one day all of our Corelware flew all over the rig. Yes, it does break. It was in the very back cupboard with no additional catch. We moved the dishes to a side cupboard and then velcro closed all the cupboard (strip of velcro through the handles) and a dowel rod down through the drawer handles and never had another problem in over 7 years. Buy the Montana that appeals to you and then follow a lot of the hints on this forum to keep things in place.
Happy trails.........................

DONnANNIE
01-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Dan & June Welcome to the BEST forum that you will ever belong to. We have a 3650RK and just love it. As for falling dishes, that's what you'll have if you drive too fast and bounce all over the place. We are rookies too and have only 3 trips on our Monty. Two short trips(maiden voyages)and 7 day trip along the Oregon coast about 1500 miles. All freeway driving except west of Portland to the coast(hilly & curvy roads). We had no problem with things falling out of the rear kitchen cupboards. As Sue suggested you can velcro tie door handles and/or use drawer/shelf rubber lining to minimize items sliding around. The main thing is to get the unit you want, we did.

As for Tow Vehicle, I have a 2006 Chevy Silverado 3500(1 Ton) Duramax 6.1 Diesel. A lot of forum members say that you can "pull any Montana" with a 2500HD (3/4 Ton). Friends of mine told me to get the biggest TV you can get - like F450 or F550. After a lot of research, I felt comfortable getting my Chevy 3500. It handles very well and has more than adequate power for the Monty. Another thing to consider, is the ability to stop and control your Monty.

Glenn and Lorraine
01-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Like a few others that have already replied I have an RL and my new rig is going to be an RL. I only have the words of others as to the problems or lack of associated with the RK models and in most cases problems are few and far between. I purchased the RL for the rear window. Quite often we will get a site with no neighbors behind us and sometimes the view can be beautiful.
Case in point...
http://www.montanaowners.com/attachments/photobucket/img_176990_0_8cc4e86dff81873436e19bed4e9b3f6c.jpg

For the tow vehicle. You just have to look at the MOC members signatures to find their recommendation. If they own a GM they'll recommend a GM, a Ford owner recommends a Ford and a Dodge owner a Dodge. Quite simple. I own an 05 GMC 2500HD with the Duramax so I'll suggest to you the GMC is the way to go BUT not necessarily a 2500HD. Instead, maybe move up to the 3500HD for the slightly greater load capacity but not necessarily the dual wheels.

H. John Kohl
01-17-2007, 12:29 AM
We have had a RK since 2003 and have not had any trouble with things breaking. Again how you pack them makes a difference and of course your driving and road conditions.
Welcome to the CLUB and enjoy the new Montana.

LonnieB
01-17-2007, 01:31 AM
We have the rear kitchen, and as of yet, haven't had any problems with things falling. Sue's method of securing the doors should work great, if your worried about the doors opening. Mine latch pretty good but I am eventually going to get some straps. Preventive measures are always better than repairs. As far as liking the rear kitchen.....we wouldn't have it any other way. It fits us and our lifestyle.

Tow vehicle? As Glenn said, look below.

Joyce H
01-17-2007, 02:18 AM
Our first Montana was a 3295RK and we had no problems. However we did take a few precautions with the cabinets just as we do in our current 3475RL. For delicate wine glasses we picked up a divided padded case at Linens and Things. With all other items we just used the rubbed skid mats. We use small ball bungies on our cabinet doors when we are traveling. You can pick these up at a flea market.

rlrich
01-17-2007, 04:28 AM
We have the 3650 and absolutely love the floorplan. Our previous home was a rear kitchen Cougar. We've never had any problems breaking things in either one. We have non skid stuff in all our cabinets and we try to keep all the heavier items in the lower cupboards.

We tow with the F-250/V10. I've run our rig across a scale and I am a bit overweight. I have added Firestone air bags for stability and also bought what I feel is the best tire I could purchase (Michelin LTX M/S). I also replaced the trailer tires with Michelin XPS ribs due to the problems I encountered with the Missions on the Cougar we owned. Some would say I'm crazy for towing this much trailer with this truck. I've made my living driving trucks for over 30 years and I fully understand that things such as weight, road conditions, visibility, speed, traffic, brake adjustment and following distances all need to be considered when towing. Always assess the surrounding conditions and drive accordingly.

This Montana pulls like a dream. It actually "feels" better behind me than our old Cougar did and the Cougar was 2 tons lighter. I think the Mor-Ryde suspension has alot to do with that but the overall balance and aerodynamics of the Montana are superior. We've lived in our Montana for nearly a year and have had very little trouble. Nothing major as of yet and a few minor things that I have taken care of myself. The reliability of the components seems to be good, it's just the haste in which they assemble these trailers that have caused my small problems. It was the same in our Cougar which is also a Keystone product.

PowellsMonty
01-17-2007, 05:26 AM
We have a RK and no problems at all. My wife wouldn't have any other model. The only problem with it is it is not full timing!

Cat320
01-17-2007, 07:21 AM
I don't think you'll have any problems with an RK. We opted for the RL because, as Glenn said, it has a huge rear window and a big side window. Since we'll be spending more time in the LR than the kitchen, we wanted the best view where we'd be spending the most time.

genecurp
01-17-2007, 08:46 AM
We have had the 3295RK for the last year. We have only towed 3500 miles. No big problems. Broke one water glass. The cabinets have never flew open to spread dishes...but the pantry did once.

Right now we use a bungy cords to hold closed the desk drawers and the drawer above the water heater (mine is on the rear wall). This is so when we slide out after towing, the slide facing won't catch on an open drawer that shook loose in route. We also use spring loaded rods (like curtain rods, but from Camping World) to keep cabnet contents from sliding forward against the cabinet drawer.

We don't seem to have a problem. Select the floorplan you like the best, and you won't go wrong.

Happy travels

bsmeaton
01-17-2007, 10:57 AM
Glenn -
that's just not fair postin a picture like that with all us freezin buns here in CO - and Texas, and California.

Sue -
You're right, that Corelle not only breaks, it explodes into tiny shrapnel. I did the curb with the wheel thing and shot the whole set out of the cupboard. There were tiny shards all over. I told the DW we better get them out of the sink or they will ruin the Garbage Disposal. It didn't register with her for almost a year that we didn't have a garbage disposal. Out of nowhere she just punched me when she figured it out.

We didn't have the rear kitchen, but the stuff in the overheads back there seemed to ride just fine. I had more problems from sudden stopping, which didn't matter if it was front or back. Wonder how it is with the new shockless more-ryde systems?

Hemlockusa
01-17-2007, 11:16 AM
Christa and I have a 2005 3650RK pull it with a 3500 Dodge Cummins auto 3.73 geared running 70 and hand calculated I can get 11.8 to 12.4 under normal conditions, The Duramax is more powerful and the Ford is PRETTIER I WILL SAY, as I have a lot of MOC FRIENDS THAT HAVE THOSE TRUCKS.... WERE HAPPY. No broken anything, I believe that tale about broken things started with a salesman that only had RL's left on the lot. ha ha. Christa just make's sure things are secure when packed, but we don't do anything really special doing that. Christa loves to cook and the 3650RK gives her pleanty of counter space and storage to do just that, were happy with our choice. I think everyone before me said it best. Pick the MONTANA you like... doesn't really matter what floor plan, as long as its a MONTANA you will be all right. Besides, WE THE MOC FAMILY COME with what ever choice you make... We stick togeather!!!!! You might also want to start out heading for our BRANSON MO GET TOGEATHER IN MAY 2007 really good way to break your new unit in. Safe Travels John

gkbutler
01-17-2007, 11:38 AM
We have the RK and have not had any problem with breakage. The only time we broke a plate was when I dropped it putting it away. We use the rubber strips between the plates and bowls and have had no problems.

sreigle
01-17-2007, 11:46 AM
We put about 50,000 miles on a 2003 Montana 3295RK rear kitchen model and broke one dish. After that we learned to put a small piece of non-skid shelf liner between breakables, like measuring cups and mixing bowls. No problems with them. Our glasses are mostly acrylic except for four glass drinking glasses. Just use common sense and you should have no problem.

This is the rear cupboard over the peninsula. The light switch and shade are on the rear wall. There's a stack of three mixing bowls and three measuring cups on that lower shelf. So far they've survived almost four years of fulltiming, 3 1/2 of those in the rear kitchen.
http://i10.tinypic.com/2d7vbpt.jpg

Brad, I don't think the mor-ryde affects movement of contents when stopping. I feel for you with the broken corelle. We never broke one on the road but had one fall out of the cupboard when we opened the door once. It hit the edge of the counter and shattered into those millions of tiny bits. The vacuum went crazy sucking them up.

ArkieBug
01-17-2007, 02:56 PM
We have never felt more welcomed the way you great folks have made us feel here at MOC. We want to thank everyone for the GREAT input on our questions. We may get to look at one in March, but will have to go to OK in order to look at it. Do not know yet when we will order one. We are trying to sell our farm here in Ark. We are taking notes from all over this GREAT web site. Wonderful stuff for a first timer.

thanks,

Dan & June

Okie Guy
01-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Welcome Dan and June! If you get close to Oklahoma City Leisuretime RV has plenty of Montana's to choose from. Tom over there can hook you up. He bent over backwards to help us at the show a couple weeks ago. their web site leisuretimervok.com

I have the rear kitchen. I have never had any cabinet doors come open or anything break while traveling down the road(knock on wood).

Thanks for the warning about corelle dishes. I thought I remembered someone saying they were like splinters when they break. I was shopping for new camper dishes last week and my buddy told me I should get corelle. I am glad I went with my instinct and got the plastic stuff again.

Adios
Phil

Parrothead
01-17-2007, 05:25 PM
Brad
You are right about the Corelle, it does shred into tiny little pieces. We had that unit for 7 or 8 years and this was the first year when we lost half the dishes. Until the day we traded it, we were still finding little pieces. It was a very old set, however, and maybe that has something to do with it. We purchased another set when we bought the Monty and have had no problems. Plates flying across a rig is not exactly "normal" use!
Happy trails....................

timcarole
01-18-2007, 02:29 AM
Dan we are on our secound rk. first was a cougar and we have a montana, have not had any problems aslong as you take your time and pack right. lots of luck with your new montana.

bsmeaton
01-18-2007, 04:03 AM
Phil - Don't take it as a warning on the Corelle. They take the abuse extremely well. As Sue says, launching them across the RV is not normal, and they would have survived if they didn't hit the counter. After over 20 years and 3 RVs, we finally replaced them with a new set a few weeks ago.

Tom Gina 06
01-18-2007, 05:21 AM
Phil,

We have 2 fivers still the first one is a Forest River Wildcat 28 RK (for sale). Pulling that to Missippi we encountered some very rough roads. Slowed as much as I could without becoming a traffic hazard. Well my TV is a 3/4 ton Dodge and I found that the rearend felt pretty spongy when I hit bad roads. Got to our destination and found many things moved around including the shelf falling out of the fridge. Not a pretty sight. I contribute most of the problem to the wonderfull highways and the fact that the length combined with the softer rearend in the truck did not work well together.

I put airbags in and never lost a thing after that. In fact on our way home from TX to SD last spring we left a big Sago Palm on the table by accident and it never moved in 300 miles. I believe that if your tow vehical is a one ton with the new mor-ryde you should have no problems. Like others have said we changed to a 3400RL because of 2 things the view out back and the counter space. Bottom line.... you have to go with what June would like because if Mama isn't happy nobody is! Good luck and follow your dreams..........

Congrates on joining the most fun addictive group on earth.....:D

sreigle
01-18-2007, 08:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by bsmeaton

Phil - Don't take it as a warning on the Corelle. They take the abuse extremely well. As Sue says, launching them across the RV is not normal, and they would have survived if they didn't hit the counter. After over 20 years and 3 RVs, we finally replaced them with a new set a few weeks ago.

I agree with that. The only problem we had with the Correlle dishes in 50k miles is that one and that was only because it fell out when we opened the cabinet and crashed against the edge of the counter. Awhile back we found more Correlle in a pattern we liked better and bought them. If we replace again someday it likely will be Correlle. I'm sure there are other good brands but these work for us.

Native Tex
01-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Guys we have had a couple of difference kitchen locations in different locations. I like the center kitchen like in the 3400 RL only because it balances the weight of the unit, and of course gives the the rear window for a view.

ArkieBug
01-18-2007, 03:50 PM
Ol' dad always told me; son if you want to learn how to do someting, surround yourself with folks that have been there done that. June and I have started taking notes on all the info we have been reading on this and other posts. Ya'll are the greatest. I have already been able to narrow down my TV to a one ton 4X4. Don't know which make yet, but maybe a Jimmy or Ford. Sorry Dodge folks, but have never been a Dodge fan, even though they come with a heated tail gate option.

thanks
Dan & June

vickir
01-19-2007, 03:34 AM
Daniel ... as Steve mentioned, we had a 3295RK for quite some time. I think the secret to a successful "rear kitchen experience" is to keep the heavy stuff (pots, pans, canned goods) in the lower cabinets. I found also that if I filled in any "empty spots" before we traveled, it kept the shifting around to a minimum. Since we moved into our 3400RL, I have also learned that the non-skid placemats (rolled up) from CW work really well in filling in empty spaces.

Cat320
01-19-2007, 02:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by Daniel Abernathy

Ol' dad always told me; son if you want to learn how to do someting, surround yourself with folks that have been there done that. June and I have started taking notes on all the info we have been reading on this and other posts. Ya'll are the greatest. I have already been able to narrow down my TV to a one ton 4X4. Don't know which make yet, but maybe a Jimmy or Ford. Sorry Dodge folks, but have never been a Dodge fan, even though they come with a heated tail gate option.

thanks
Dan & June

Good choice with the TV.

Don't know if there is a Montana dealer in Little Rock or closer to you, we got ours (and a great deal) at Jamatt RV in Poteau, OK, just over the line.

ArkieBug
01-19-2007, 05:46 PM
Hey Bert, thats the place we are going to in march to look at the 3650RK. No dealer in LR, but the one in Russelville wouldn't talk with us. Their loss. Going to check out another dealer in KC to see who gives the best deal when we get ready. John put us on that one. We live in Royal so OK is only about hour and a half from here. I like your metal building. We are going to have a 40X60 to store ours in.

dan n' june

Cat320
01-20-2007, 09:23 AM
Dan...sent you a PM, forgot to include Jamatt's #, 888-526-2887 or 918-647-2307/2328/5880.

deadeye
01-20-2007, 10:46 AM
A little pointer on the building. Make sure the doors are tall enough. Doors must be at least 12 ft. 10 inches or 13 foot is better. Guess what??? I learned the hard way. I only have a 12 foot door in my shop. My Monte measures 12'9"..JB

ArkieBug
01-20-2007, 12:33 PM
deadeye,
don't you just hate it when that happens.
yep, told the folks that we are geting our building from that i had tp clear 12-9, so they figured 13 ft doors. thinking about double doors so we can drive through.

keep your powder dry;

dan n' june

sreigle
01-20-2007, 01:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by Daniel Abernathy

Hey Bert, thats the place we are going to in march to look at the 3650RK. No dealer in LR, but the one in Russelville wouldn't talk with us. Their loss. Going to check out another dealer in KC to see who gives the best deal when we get ready. John put us on that one. We live in Royal so OK is only about hour and a half from here. I like your metal building. We are going to have a 40X60 to store ours in.

dan n' june

Dan and June, I'm guessing "John" is HemlockUSA and the dealer in KC is Naylor RV. If so, I fully agree they are an excellent dealer. Tell Barry, the owner, 'hi' for us. Or Pete, who was our salesman. We bought both of our latest two Montanas from them and if there is another will likely go to them again. We not only very much like the ownership and sales personnel but have been very pleased with Jim, the service manager. He has been very honest with me in situations where he could easily have ripped me off without my knowledge.

You might also chat with members "Bob and Lee". They live in Colorado and bought from Naylor less than a month ago.

Mudchief
01-21-2007, 03:09 AM
I was also treated great at Naylor RV when we purchased ours.

ArkieBug
01-22-2007, 07:23 AM
As ya'll see June and I changed our call sign. Figured I would be Arkie and at work they call June "Junebug". We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this change may cause, but we thought it would be easier now than later.

thanks

Dan n' June

SKOOBDO
01-22-2007, 11:39 AM
My previous unit had a rear kitchen, and not once did anything fall from the cabinets. I agree with the one poster...if you secure your belongings anywhere in your unit nothing should fall out. I never had a problem with anything falling out of anywhere. Prior to moving any trailer the owner should secure everything and they shouldn't have a problem at all. It's all about the preparation. Good Luck and Welcome to the Forum! Allison

lwcdg
01-22-2007, 01:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by ArkieBug

deadeye,
don't you just hate it when that happens.
yep, told the folks that we are geting our building from that i had tp clear 12-9, so they figured 13 ft doors. thinking about double doors so we can drive through.

keep your powder dry;

dan n' june

Dan go back and tell them that 3" is a little tight (this is assuming it is a standard truss ceiling is parallel to floor). We're changing 1 of our buildings to 14' and I'm still a little worried about is it high enough to work on. I may change to a scissor truss which will give me a cathedral effect (more height in center).

You do save pennies on size 13' to 13'6" or whatever sze but it is such a pain to change once built. I never seem to be seeing smaller trailers. They only seem to get bigger and heavier.
Just my 2 cents,
Best of Luck with your building
Chuck
ps sorry for going off on a tangent

ArkieBug
01-22-2007, 02:12 PM
Chuck, you saved my bacon. Heck, I never thought about having enough room to get on top. I like the sissor truss idea. Will go back and refigure a 14' door and higher ceiling. Thanks for this GREAT insite, and your two cents may save me thousands down the road.

dan

Garin1
01-23-2007, 12:41 AM
Dan and June, We have the 3650rk also and love it. Can't add anymore to what everyone else was saying. The rear kitchen was the determining factor for our last purchase over the Big Sky. This is also our second rear kitchen model from Keystone.

God Bless and safe travels[8D]

lwcdg
01-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Dan and June, I'm glad that I may have "saved" you some $. I just didn't want to hear about a new building being "too short"!
Good Luck on the new building,
Chuck

mtheo
01-28-2007, 06:17 AM
We are on our 2nd RK love them both and never had any problem with stuff fall except for a few emergncy stops that would have effected any trailer. DW wanted the cooking area.

happy campers
03-25-2007, 03:41 AM
We have the RL and like it for the view. Get what ever floorplan you like, and secure everything for the ride and you should be OK. Whatever you choose, make sure that you can get at your refrigerator without opening the slide while you are on the road. Good luck with your new Montana.

trukdoc
03-25-2007, 03:59 AM
As for problems with a rear kitchen they can be overcome, But the kitchen would block the fantastic views many parks offer out the rear window. Especially state parks. At a KOA in Las Cruces NM the rear view was breath taking, it overlooked the city lights and had the mountains in the background. As for the kitchen space, just how much space do you really want? This is supposed to be a easy lifestyle. The camper is to be enjoyed not a source of work. But get what you are comfortable with. Just my two cents worth.
Reference Glens picture of the ocean!

richfaa
03-25-2007, 06:07 AM
We would not have hesitated to purchase a rear kitchen if all else fitted in. We feel they have the most workable and comfortable kitchen area. With the new suspension system the rear bounce is not what it was some years ago. We never seem to forget things as they were in the past. The rear view is a good thing and we do have the rear living area in the 3400 but when you live in these things for long periods of time you may have to consider function-ability and comfort over the .. when you can get it... rear view. Right now our rear view is looking at another camper parked behind us.

rickety
03-25-2007, 06:35 AM
Get the floor plan you enjoy and feels right for you:D Everyone has their own opinion aobut the floor plans offered by Keystone, and the reason they have so many to try and meet everyones needs. You'll enjoy the RK, and with the new suspension you won't have any problems as long as you secure things properly.:D
Have fun and welcome to the forum. It's a great place for information and ideas and believe me you'll get so many ideas it will keep you awake nights figuring out when you can get to them.[:p]Above All
HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Sandi
03-25-2007, 10:08 AM
As for the kitchen space, just how much space do you really want? This is supposed to be a easy lifestyle. The camper is to be enjoyed not a source of work.

We have a RK and personally I can never have to much kitchen space. When you love to cook (and eat LOL) it isn't work, but rather fun! As has been said many times, find the floorplan you love and go with it. They wouldn't have so many floorplans if we all wanted and needed the same thing. We have never had any problems with "stuff" falling out of the cupboards

gj4040
03-25-2007, 03:10 PM
We have a 3000RK on order after looking at many, many makes and floor plans of 5th wheels over several months. We had narrowed it down to an Everest or the 3000RK and the Everest dealers would not offer much of a discount off of retail. We were able to get right at 33 per-cent off the Montana and should have it by the second or third week of April. I will post again after we take delivery to let everyone know how the sale and PDI went. So far the dealer has been honest and up front to deal with. This is just my opinion, but, the Montana offers a lot of value for the money.

hookman
03-25-2007, 07:05 PM
We have a 2955 on order and is due at the end of April. We have an 04 dodge diesel. All the trucks have their advantages so really they are all capable to do the job. I prefer 1 tons for 5th wheels of this size.

old turbo
03-26-2007, 04:04 PM
We have a 297RKS Mountaineer. It has a rear L shaped kitchen. We have had the unit since 2004. We have made a lot of long trips 2,400 miles or more. We are now on a 3,500 trip .Wife loves it because of the counter space. We have had some things bouce out of cupboards on first runs on some nasty roads. We have since learned how to secure problem areas. All rigs have drawer and cupboard problems if they run on some nasty roads. Don't let "SOMEONE" influence your purchase. One thing we did learn long ago, keep the eggs in the store container. Wife put them in a plastic home frig. style unit. We had on the road scrambled .

dsprik
03-26-2007, 04:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by gj4040

We have a 3000RK on order after looking at many, many makes and floor plans of 5th wheels over several months. We had narrowed it down to an Everest or the 3000RK and the Everest dealers would not offer much of a discount off of retail. We were able to get right at 33 per-cent off the Montana and should have it by the second or third week of April. I will post again after we take delivery to let everyone know how the sale and PDI went. So far the dealer has been honest and up front to deal with. This is just my opinion, but, the Montana offers a lot of value for the money.Good luck, gj4040! Let us know how everything is going with the new unit.

sreigle
03-27-2007, 05:12 PM
We've had both rear kitchen and side kitchen. No problems with the rear kitchen but I do like the large rear window on the side kitchen rig.

Speaking of kitchens, did anyone see the ad in Trailer Life where King of the Road has a front kitchen upstairs in the overhang area? These are very heavy rigs (19k gvwr) and I can't imagine what the actual pinweight must be. The specs say 3137 dry. It's a 40' rig. Here's the picture from the brochure.

http://www.montanaowners.com/attachments/photobucket/img_192447_0_84ed7a93ca81eeb819819fc12f75c345.jpg

richfaa
03-28-2007, 07:03 AM
They have several FK models. Their top of the line is a tri axle, 19K gvwr, CC of 4099, rear bedroom.Ye Gads ..way out of our reach, camper and truck to pull it.But a interesting concept..Will have to look at one(just to look).

Okie Guy
03-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Steve that is a nice looking rig. I agree on the pin weight. This much weight would have me leaving cheek imprints in the drivers seat.

SUBSAILOR
03-31-2007, 08:09 AM
We have a '07 3295RK & it rides great!! In the past we've owned 2 other rear kitchen models of another brand & had some problems, but not with our Monty. Love the way it rides!!!
Ed & Darlene
We're full timing (again)!

jrgwdenner
03-31-2007, 08:17 AM
Wow, Steve, that's a beautiful picture! Would you buy me one? On second thought, we'd probably turn the wrong way and end up sleeping in the kitchen and eating in the LR. Oops, we do that already!