PDA

View Full Version : Friends new Monty

rickety
01-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Just took our next door neighbors here in the park into Tacoma RV to look at Montanas. They wound up buying a 3400RL, They are currently in a Terry 29 foot. Boy are they excited[:p][:p]
Almost signed on the dotted line myself, but luckily good sense prevailed,(dear wife).:(
I'm very ahppy for them, as they are really nice people.

bsmeaton
01-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Hey Rick -

You should at least get a gift certificate from the Dealer for the reference!

As I said in another post, we left a 30' Wilderness (same as the Terry and Prowler) for a 2955RL. We were very excited as well and felt like we had made a huge jump up - I can imagine jumping into a 3400.

exav8tr
01-15-2007, 11:44 AM
That's great news, I'm sure they will enjoy it, (but what do I know, mine has been in storage since I bought it) :-(

bsmeaton
01-15-2007, 11:47 AM
I hear ya Phil :(. I can't even get mine here from the factory, let alone get it into storage (too much snow still on the ground - and it ain't goin anywhere soon with these temperatures).

BirdingRVer
01-15-2007, 02:18 PM
Cheer up Phil only another 5 months of snow followed by at least a month of rain and then maybe 2 months of summer followed by a month of fall and then you can start all over again.:)

Of course Brad it looks like Colorado is getting more snow than Alaska this winter.

Okie Guy
01-16-2007, 05:09 AM
I think that is very neat. How often do you get ot just go look at something and end up seeing someone get their first Montana.