PDA

View Full Version : Christmas 2007 @ WDW Fort Wilderness

BillyRay
01-05-2007, 12:47 PM
We already booked 2007's Christmas for Walt Disney World's Fort Wilderness. Hope it's as warm as it was in 2006!

jrgwdenner
01-05-2007, 01:22 PM
I thought someone said that they were already booked for Christmas 2007? Glad you got a spot. We're staying at Tropical Palms RV Park the first two weeks of Dec. It's about a mile from Epcot. Can't wait.

Joyce H
01-06-2007, 01:08 AM
BillyRay, Have a great time at WDW but do remember you will be going to the parks during the busiest week of the year. The week between Christmas & New Year's (2006) three of the parks were closed down at one point because they had reached maximum capacity. New attendees were only allowed in as others exited. This happened three days in a row. It is good you are staying at Fort Wilderness. By all means use the Disney transportation system as traffic is terrible and is often at a standstill during the holiday week. If you want to visit WDW when the crowds are at their lowest try the first week in December or the second week in January. I know this is hard for people with children but for those of us who are only kids at heart I recommend the less crowded times.

adelmoll
01-06-2007, 01:24 AM
The laser show at Epcot is pretty special at Christmas time. We always enjoy the show but the extras during the holidays is really nice. (I put a short video on our blog of it) Enjoy your stay.

Helen

BillyRay
01-08-2007, 12:19 PM
I know they will be busy, but we have never been for Christmas! I was probably the one who said they were booked. We have called aprox. 8 times. We finally got a site. They told me to keep calling back as they do get cancelaations.