PDA

View Full Version : It was time .......

Chuck and Carol
12-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Today we picked up my Christmas present. I have a new little puppy. It is a Japanese Chin. I had never heard of this breed, but he is so cute. Black and white.

We are naming him SamiTu after our Sammie we had to put to sleep last year. He's not a replacement and has big shoes to fill.

Now the hard part. Housebreaking:D. Thank goodness central NY has no snow right now. Might be easier. My hours at work are such I'm not gone all day. Gotta get him ready for camping[8D]

Carol

Ozz
12-24-2006, 09:40 AM
Cool!
Hope you have many years of puppy love returned to you.
Pictures?
Ozz

Parrothead
12-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Congrats on your new addition. Looking forward to a picture. Puppy kisses are good!
Happy trails......................

Wannabe Full-timer
12-24-2006, 11:24 AM
What a great Christmas gift! I have heard wonderful things about Japanese Chin. In fact, I debated between them and a Shih Tzu. Per below, you can see what I ended up with. :D I wouldn't take a million for them. I know you will soon feel the same about your wonderful little SamiTu (just love that creative name!). Can't wait to see photos. Would love to hear how things progress.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Dustytuu
12-24-2006, 05:58 PM
Great news about your new puppy! Pictures please?

jrgwdenner
12-25-2006, 01:20 AM
What a lovely Christmas gift to yourself! May he bring you great joy and companionship.

Mrs. CountryGuy
12-25-2006, 12:46 PM
Puppy breath

great name

does it get better??

NOT MUCH!

Congrats!!