PDA

View Full Version : Where are you now? Where are you headed next?

Ozz
10-28-2006, 06:50 AM
Amarillo, then K.C. Via Oklahoma City, then to Lake Havasu City, Arizona [8D]

scattershot
10-29-2006, 02:40 PM
We're at home in Denver. we just got back from a round Robin trip to SW Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Dallas, Hot Springs, AR. and Branson. 3,000 miles on the Monty. (10,000 since we bought it in March). Next trip will be in January to Quartzsite, AZ.

Try to go around KC if you can. The interstates go through downtown, and it's a real mess! been there, done that, and won't again.

Happy travels!

scattershot
10-31-2006, 04:17 AM
Dunno why that didn't post, but here's ttt for you.

jrgwdenner
10-31-2006, 08:11 AM
We just got home (Alabama) from our five month jaunt through the Midwest. After Christmas we'll head west to Quartzite and eventually Phoenix.

Glenn and Lorraine
10-31-2006, 09:05 AM
Reading PA to Clearwater FL and our Montana.

Bill and Ann
10-31-2006, 09:16 AM
Home in Ontario until Sunday, then heading to the RGV for the winter

bwney
10-31-2006, 10:35 AM
We have been in Ladysmith, VA for a month. Headed to Concord, NC for a week, then on to Eustis, Florida for a month.

We need to be back in Dallas, TX the second week of December for some appts. On to San Angelo, TX for the holidays.

And FINALLY, headed to the RGV in January.

Whew..........

adelmoll
10-31-2006, 01:51 PM
We're in Myrtle Beach SC until Nov 15th then on to Savannah (Tybee Island) for Thanksgiving, Florida until the end of Feb. then Texas in March.

Helen

rrheik
10-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Ozz, will be in Tucson at Beaudry til 12/27. Looked for the note on the try at site 1464 and it still be a mystery. It was long gone. Haven't tried the Mexican resturant yet, the Bistro
was great as always. Am at site 1366. soons I get hooked up with Rick, the Schwan guy, for a
couple of months, should be all set. Got the grill setup and the cooler full of beer and ice, and the icecube maker is cranking out cubes, so if I can find a side of beef should be good to go. Currently surrounded by a 100+ motors, all fine folks, but when the smoke clears next week, ya'all drop by and say howdy.

barb and bob

Ozz
11-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Barb, Hope the visit is good for everyone, I know it was one you hoped to avoid.
Don't you love those Swan link Sausages and other Frozen foods? We had a regular delivery in South Padre.
The note is tie wrapped around a knee high branch on the front (highway-dealership) side of the bush, I can't imagine someone took it, you have to bend over and reach in among the long stickers.
Lovely town, try to enjoy it, I know your sick relative is on your mind, (Dad?)
Take care, we are wishing him well.
Sounds like you are well set up.
Ozz

Emmel
11-01-2006, 02:31 PM
:DOZZ, on the 10th we are heading to Lousiana for two weeks then Tyler Tx for four days. In Jan we are planning on visiting Glenn at the Tampa show for around three weeks. the bad part of all this traveling is we have to come back to cold Ohio inbetween and winterize twice! Oh well, at least we can, know what I mean!

Imp
11-01-2006, 05:21 PM
We are in our Bastrop, TX site with the grandsons after a 6,000 mile trip from WA state via Independence, MO to Goshen IN, Branson, MO, Livingston, TX. We will be here for 3 months and maybe a trip to the gulf in Jan or Feb. mid March will find us heading north and west.
Myrna

Ozz
11-02-2006, 01:25 AM
It is a shame the Gulf is so tore up, it limits our options a little in the Winter.

ragdoll
11-02-2006, 03:36 AM
After 7100 miles we are home in Albuq., will be here for winter - just winterized Monty. Hoping to make Branson in May.

Safe travels.
Lorraine

Driftwoodgal
11-02-2006, 03:39 AM
We are home in Driftwood Texas right now. The truck is going to be hooked up to the Monty and going to Kerrville Texas this weekend for a three night stay. We are going to Lost Maples State Park to view the foilage. Unfortunately we will be back to work on Sunday afternoon.

Colleen

smc
11-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Arrived in Yuma Az last week from Alberta. Left just in time, they have had snow all week! We hit some in Great Falls on the way down. Staying at Los Quintas till April.

Ozz
11-03-2006, 12:27 AM
quote:Originally posted by smc

Arrived in Yuma Az last week from Alberta. Left just in time, they have had snow all week! We hit some in Great Falls on the way down. Staying at Los Quintas till April.

SMC, we will be going through there on the way back to Havasu, we will honk as we sail by!

rrheik
11-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Ozz, Will check out the site again. Barb went over it again yesterday, but nada. Lots of bikers here at the moment for the big bike rally. Got the Schwan's delivery yesterday, good thing the new freezer is in the washer/dryer closet, cause we filled it up. Had the sausage for breakfast, Yeh Ha... Looks like we will definitely be here til end of Dec.. Then, if everything works out will head for Gulf Shores, Ala. for three months. So ya'all honk when you go by Beaudry or swing by site 1366 for a cold one..

barb and bob

LonnieB
11-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Where are we now? Stuck here on the border of New Mexico and Texas,
selling tires, trying to make a living. Next week I'll be pouring about about 3000 feet of concrete feedbunk at Cattlemans Feedyard in Olton, Tx. It pays much better than pushing rubber, lol.
Where are we going next? Probably central Texas around Christmas & New Years to visit the DW's folks at Llano, and maybe run over to San Antonio for a couple of days. We haven't been there since I rebuilt all of the holding pens and lead up's to the kill floor at L&H Packing. After that, back home until it's time to go to Branson.

Ozz
11-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Lonnie, when we head for Padre from Havasu, (or on the way back to Havasu from Mo.) I'll try to hook up with you guys.
It would be neat if we could work together on something...Concrete work is too much work for the Ozz man!
See Ya!

LonnieB
11-04-2006, 03:16 PM
:D Sounds like fun to me Ozz. Since you don't get along with concrete, how are you with heavy equipment? Maybe you'd like to learn all there is to know about Ag Tires? I'm sure we can find something to do, lol.:D

indy roadrunner
11-05-2006, 12:39 AM
Well Ozz, if you must know, this is where we are camping for the next 6 months. Got a great price on the site.
http://i12.tinypic.com/46y5lqf.jpg

And yes it takes more than one try to back it in there.

Ozz
11-05-2006, 02:12 AM
:D
Got room for another??;)

Ozz
11-05-2006, 02:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by rrheik

Ozz, Will check out the site again. Barb went over it again yesterday, but nada. Lots of bikers here at the moment for the big bike rally. Got the Schwan's delivery yesterday, good thing the new freezer is in the washer/dryer closet, cause we filled it up. Had the sausage for breakfast, Yeh Ha... Looks like we will definitely be here til end of Dec.. Then, if everything works out will head for Gulf Shores, Ala. for three months. So ya'all honk when you go by Beaudry or swing by site 1366 for a cold one..

barb and bob

I think we will be coming through Tucson, we will stop and get a space for a few days, maybe I can mooch a sausage or two???[:p]
Love 'em, cant get our locals lug of a Swan's dealer to make it by while we are here.
Maybe we can hook up with the Tucson guy.
Where do you stay in Gulf Shores? We stayed at some park West of the Walgreens store about Two miles. It was very nice.
Ozz

rrheik
11-05-2006, 05:34 AM
Ozz, we will stay at Island Retreat Resort, which is a about 1 1/2 miles toward Ft. Morgan, on Ft. Morgan Road. take a right at Walgreen when entering town. Could be the same place that you stayed at. It is about the right distance. They have 17 pull throughs and the rest are back-ins. Seems like a nice little park. We were going to buy a stick house in Gulf Shores, for retirement, but every house we looked at seemed to blow away. When do you think you might be in Tucson? The beer is cold and we can probably round Rick up for you for sausages.

bob

Ozz
11-05-2006, 06:45 AM
Bob, you must have hiccuped when you hit the enter button, you posted twice.
And, I read both of them!
We are leaving here in K.C. Mo. on the 23rd, haven't planned the route yet, have to check the weather later in the week, but will let you know when we plan the route.
I think Island Retreat was it, real nice.
See ya!
Ozz

BillyRay
11-05-2006, 08:57 AM
home...and nowhere until spring.

bob n pam
11-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Cape Giradeaux, MO heading for the Texas Gulf Coast and possibly Del Rio, TX

fc5v
11-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Sitting in San Diego now. Going back to Yuma, Az. on Fri. till after Thanksgiving. then to Clearwater, Fl. till May. Had to come over and see the Zoo!

8.1al
11-10-2006, 04:08 AM
Hurricane,Utah till the 20th, Las Vegas for Thanksgiving then on to Pahrump,NV for 3 weeks

Parrothead
11-10-2006, 04:12 AM
Charlie & Nila
You are in one of our favorite places. We almost bought land there several years ago and still talk about settling there. Enjoy.
Happy trails............................

FireTruckerWife
11-10-2006, 04:41 AM
We are in Vegas (Sam's Town)for a Fire Conference until next week, then
returning to Minden on Thursday next week.