PDA

View Full Version : Livingston,Tx (Rainbows End)

krvk
10-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Arrived at Escapees -Rainbows End on 11/10/05 (in site 150), will be here for approximately a month.

jrgwdenner
10-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Don't catch all those stripers in Lake Texoma. Have a nice stay in cowboy country. We used to live in Burkburnett, the first town south of Oklahoma city once you cross the Oklahoma/Texas border.

Go Pokes
10-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Welcome to Oklahoma. You have picked a lovely park in Newcastle. When at Lake Texhoma, you will be close to Sherrad RV, Colbert, Ok. -- a large Montana Dealer with excellent service and great prices. Also, Sanford on the Highway just before Lake Texhoma lodge is a great place to eat. If you see a 3400 on the HE Bailey Turnpike, it could be us.

dannyl
10-18-2005, 10:06 AM
Welcome to Oklahoma>
I am from Ada, Oklahoma but now live in Gainesville, Texas.
While you are at Lake Texoma take the time to visit Sherrard RV in Colbert, Oklahoma. They have the best service and selection around. I have heard from alot of RV'ers that take their units there for service and supplies. Colbert is the first town you come to going north across the Red River on hwy 75. You can call 800-522-1233 for directions.

Bowie
10-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Ahhh--decisions decisons decisions. You lucky folks! Daughter and SIL were at McConnell for 4 years-loved Wichita. Lake Texoma-lovely. Gotta ask--how long is that rig in your photo with the little trailer on back of it?? Or is it just my old eyes that think a trailer is attached at the back of Monty??? How does that set-up work? We once saw a NE rig with a 28' trailer behind a truck and behind the trailer was a big ski boat. Whewee!

sreigle
11-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Go Pokes, which park in Newcastle are you referring to? I've planned our route for next January, from the KC area to the rio grande valley and have us overnighting in a park near New Castle, just a ways off the Bailey highway and highway 76. Forgot the name of it but they take Passport America.