PDA

View Full Version : I-75 north

The Wind
08-22-2005, 05:10 AM
Hello, i will be going from Fla. to Kentucky on i-75. I wonder if anyone as been in Tennessee and kentucky on I75 lately. What is the road like? [?]Any construction? What should I do when going thru the mountains other than being careful?[?] I would really like some advise on this if possible.;) Thanks........ :)

montanared
08-24-2005, 01:59 PM
The Wind,

I just drove up I-75 from Tampa to Richmond, Kentucky last Friday and the roads were fine. Atlanta is a bit of a hassle and I don't see an alternative but to grin and bear it. Minor construction in lower georgia. There was minor work being done on a bridge north of Knoxville, but all lanes were open and it didn't seem to slow traffic down. I did not have any trouble with the mountains. the climb out of knoxville into Kentucky is pretty steep, but the road is good and if you OBEY THE SPEED LIMIT (going too fast on some curves will give you serious grief!), you will have no problems.

jackw87
08-24-2005, 05:06 PM
When are you traveling up I 75 I will be going u that road on the 25th and 26 Of aug going to Imlay Mi. to fantistatic fan and have them re install a fan for me that was removed to add a second air Camping world said it would be too hard to route the wires to the middle vent fantastic fan people said it wyould be no problem so I am off to Mi. this week end may see you onthe road