PDA

View Full Version : Heading East

ragdoll
07-25-2005, 05:44 PM
Time has finally come and we are loaded ready to get on the road tomorrow. Hope to see some of you on the road - looks like since we won't get an early start due to a prior commitment we will make Amarillo, OKC and Camping World Wed then heading to Ozark, MO then points east picking up KY and WVA on our way to PA.

Safe travels.
Lorraine

melnjoy
07-25-2005, 07:42 PM
Good luck in your adventures! We live in the Northwest and don't travels much out of Wa/AZ/& CA yet as Mels is still working, but I'm hopping some day to go further East, so maybe we will meet sometime! Keep up informed as to your travels.

Joy

Glenn and Lorraine
07-26-2005, 02:10 AM
Where in PA??
If you happen to get to the Reading area (Southeast PA) before Labor Day let me know and maybe we can get together.

sreigle
07-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Drive safe and enjoy the trip!

ragdoll
08-23-2005, 10:35 AM
Finally have a connection and wireless at that after 4 weeks so thought I would update you all on our trip. We are now in Clearfield, PA at Jack's sisters. Needless to say we attract quite a drive by crowd being parked in the yard. Had a good trip across to PA then spent 2 weeks in the woods at Jack's brothers camp, so relaxing! We will head to Lock Haven, PA next week and spend through Labor Day weekend at another sisters. So far that is as far as plans take us at the moment - sorry Glen won't be in your area before Labor Day and rethinking heading to Ft. Fisher, NC with fuel prices.

Safe travels,
Lorraine

CountryGuy
08-23-2005, 01:11 PM
sounds great so far! keep on enjoyin!!