Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived - Forum Information and Help
Click Here to Login

Old 04-27-2009, 03:03 AM   #1
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Private Messages

Yesterday I recieved a private message from here.. It was from the couple that just purchased our 2005 Tana. I didn't have time to respond right then and when I came back to answer them, I could't find the message.

Any ideas of where it went?

Helen

adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:16 AM   #2
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
Adelmoll,
I've sent a PM to you. Please let me know if you received it. Do not delete it. Then exit the Forum and come back in and see if the message is still there. Just a check to see if there is something strange going on.

Sorry you lost the message. Now let's see if we can find out why it disappeared.

Thanks,

RVWheels
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 05:25 AM   #3
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Worked just fine with your PM. I think it must have been a gremlin or maybe we are too close to Roswell, NM right now and one of the little green men got it.

Helen
Old 04-28-2009, 08:25 AM   #4
Doug Owens

M.O.C. #9263
Helen,

My wife and I (Doug and Sharon Owens)just purchased your '05, and what a beauty. Thanks for trading, we can now afford a well cared for Montana. WE take delivery Saturday May 2 nd. It sure beats our 19' Funfinder X. Now the 4 dogs have a new home.
Doug Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:51 AM   #5
indy roadrunner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5634
Welcome Doug and Sharon, you don't have to keep these type of messages private, we like to read them and yes knowing the Adelmoll you got a coach that has been taken well care of and I know you are going to enjoy it. Not only that but if you need help with something you have an expert to help you that knows the unit from the get-go. Once again welcome and keep posting.
indy roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:17 AM   #6
HughM
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7219
Doug and Sharon you have a great well maintained RV. Helen and Bill took great care of it. Of course you'll enjoy that big TV.
Hugh
HughM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:52 AM   #7
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Wow, four dogs! Are they big dogs? That is great. We do not have a dog since we went full timing because we are gone so much but we love them. I'll bet they will enjoy all the extra room.

We wish you as much enjoyment as we had with it.

Helen
Old 04-29-2009, 02:27 AM   #8
Doug Owens

M.O.C. #9263
Yea, 4 dogs 2 Chihuahua's 1 Cocker spaniel (small) and 1 part West Highlands Terrier. We cant wait to get the unit. Our first trip is to Glasgow Ky. the last week of May for the Highland Games. We hope to retire in 2 years, but in this economic climate it may be June 30th. Our School District has a $42m short fall this year. We hope to attend the rallies when possible until we retire. I'm impressed with the membership here.

Thanks
Doug Owens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:47 AM   #9
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Back to the topic matter, did you try to get the PM via the link at the top of the web page (Private Messages). Then there are several locations you can look for it. Maybe you accidently deleted it? I realize you are an experienced user, but if YOU can't find it, it's gotta be gone. At least now you've made contact via a forum topic. I just hate hearing about Gremlins in your computers. Being computer test engineer for decades, I DO NOT believe in computer gremlins, because computers do ONLY what they are told. *blink*
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:50 AM   #10
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Hey HughM.... wouldn't it have been funny if the new owners said, "Big TV, what big TV?".
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:42 AM   #11
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
When the sender deletes a PM from their outbox, it also deletes it from the receiver's inbox, whether it has been read or not.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #12
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

When the sender deletes a PM from their outbox, it also deletes it from the receiver's inbox, whether it has been read or not.
Thanks for the info I did not know that. Since I have learned something new today I and go home. Oh I am not at work any more.
Cheers,
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #13
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
What took you so long to answer Steve? You just aren't on here enough anymore.

Helen