Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GIRLS gone MOC > MOC Gals General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Has anyone seen/heard from Rosetta (AKA Jay Bird)?

Haven't seen a post from Rosetta lately and was wondering if anyone had heard from her...maybe she's so busy driving that rig around she's not been online! :-)

Robin

eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Robin,

I thought I saw them signed on the other evening, and my ole memory tain't what it used to be, but, I think there was some chatter about a fab cruise to celebrate a HUGE anniversary!!

She is just having tooooooooooo much fun to chat here?? Lets hope!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #3
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
hi all i am back. yes we did go on a cruise from fort lauderdale, fl. on the cruise ship splendor. we had a great time. my only regreat was that we could not take the monty with us. there were over 3333 people on the ship so we met a few people.
it would have been better if it was a montana cruise. we are now servicing the monty so we can start our travels. george said his feet are getting itchy. tomorow we start putting our trip report together. will see some of you this spring.
rosetta
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #4
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
Glad to see you're back, Rosetta. Being on a cruise certainly is a valid reason to be away from the MOC forum! Hope you had a wonderful time. I understand George's itchy feet, too. We are attending the Seven Feathers rally in June, but tonight we started mapping our trip between Dillon and Seven Feathers because we are so excited to be going to that rally. So many places to go . . . so little time!
Wayne & Carolyn
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #5
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Welcome back Rosetta! Was doing and "inventory" the other day of who had/had not been on the forum recently and yours was the first "had not" that came to mind...thought maybe you ditched George and went on the road on your own!

3333 potential new friends, pretty impressive! Glad you prefer the MOCers! If George's "itchy feet" bring down Orlando way be sure to let us know!

Robin
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote