Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-13-2015, 08:13 PM   #101
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Ditto, it's about time to take this post out behind the barn and Shoot it......IMO it is PLAYED OUT GANG back to talking about what's the best POO POO Paper OH WAIT That's played out too
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Artemus Gordon

Have we got this out of our systems yet! Wow some people have shared multiple times, as they have in the past about problems! I get that, but I feel like I landed on RV net where people can't stop posting over and over about the same issue! Yes, we know you have problems, but the more you complain (repeat yourself) without new details, the more I question the legitimacy of your complaints. There are remedies and there are better RV's! I guess I am just getting old, but bury this horse or Lawyer up! Please! Yell at me for this post please! At least it will cover new ground! Lord help me!

Old 03-14-2015, 01:20 AM   #102
JandC
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13272
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Artemus Gordon

Have we got this out of our systems yet! Wow some people have shared multiple times, as they have in the past about problems! I get that, but I feel like I landed on RV net where people can't stop posting over and over about the same issue! Yes, we know you have problems, but the more you complain (repeat yourself) without new details, the more I question the legitimacy of your complaints. There are remedies and there are better RV's! I guess I am just getting old, but bury this horse or Lawyer up! Please! Yell at me for this post please! At least it will cover new ground! Lord help me!
Come on now Michael, when this post started you quickly wrote "It's a 2015 Unit , perhaps other remedies await. The problem with a posting like the one on this thread, is why post anything without details? I in three years have found Keystone to have excellent customer service. Two sides to each story I believe. They stood up and said "Hi my name is Virginia", which we all replied " Hi Virginia"! This is the time you tell your story in all its glory detail! I'm listening!"

My suggestion is if you are now "tired of listening" to all their problems then quit clicking on the topic and reading the posts! Unless someone has made you a moderator I am pretty sure you are not required to read everything posted by everyone. (great, now you and I have both lowered ourselves to RV.net standards)
Old 03-14-2015, 05:45 AM   #103
Rain Ducker
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14462
Thread closed for now.

Thank you all for your posts.
Rain Ducker is offline   Reply With Quote