Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 08-24-2009, 12:20 PM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Being a federal Employee (retired) of over 37 years. I do Not understand how the VA being a a Federal Agency can give bonuses to their Employees. There is "awards" program. I got a couple of those myself. But bonuses..the system does not work that way. Unless there is a system I do not know about. I know of no way a Employee can get 60K of bonuses..or any bonus. There are some things in that article that would need further explanation to make any sense to a ole Federal Employee.I know of no way I could have given any Employee 60K worth of awards. My guess is there was abuse of the "Awards" program but the max for a individual Award was/is 2500.00 and that figure was mentioned.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:14 PM   #22
Red939
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7928
I'm going to start a new thread on the VA and its abuse by some undeserving vets.
Red939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #23
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
This thread is being locked. I think it has finally run it's course.

Also the thread about the VA by Red939 is being removed.

Both threads were getting well into the political arena. There are plenty of political boards out there for you to read and post into.

The MOC is not set up for political discussions.

Thank you,
RVWheels
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote