Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 06-04-2008, 07:04 AM   #1
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Bob, as mentioned in our emails, we are interested.

Getting together somewhere for dinner is a good idea if it's just a few of us. If more and we want to get together in an rv park, that's fine, too.

To me, the main purpose is to meet other members and get to know each other. I really don't care much about what we do other than maybe a potluck and a meet and greet or something like that. There's lots to do in the KC area so tours could be arranged if someone wants to do that. Or folks could go off and do those things on their own or in small groups or whatever. Whatever you come up with is fine with me.

Thanks for coming up with this.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote