Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 09-12-2003, 06:14 PM   #1
Montana_487
Established Member

M.O.C. #487
Our Buying experience.........

As my other half just posted, we bought our vacation home today and I wanted to put in a good word about the people we dealt with. We desided to go to the RV Show at the Expo Center in Portland Oregon and see if we could get a deal on our dream 5th wheel. After doing our homework we went into this with an amount that we were willing to pay and I have to tell you that the gentlemen we worked with from Gresham RV and Oceanway RV Center really bent over backwards to make us happy. We ended up paying even less and got allot of extra goodies as well. So if anyone is looking to buy an RV on the West Coast it maybe worth your while to look into these places. The people we worked with were Kelly Sutton and Wes Hobson from Oceanway RV Center and Charles A. Wade who is the district Sales Manager for Keystone RV Company. I hope you all have as enjoyable an experience if/when you buy a new RV. We hope to meet some of you on the road. Happy Travels!

Montana_487 is offline   Reply With Quote