Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Florida Region
Click Here to Login

Old 12-02-2004, 12:29 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
To All Floridians and Florida SnowBirds.......

Some of the Floridian and SnowBird MOCers will possibly be taking some day trips this winter and maybe they would like to stop in on some of the other MOC members here in the Sunshine state. BUT the only way that could happen is if they knew where you are going to be and when.
So if you would like some company this winter than post here where you will be and when.

If you don't want any company don't post anything we will undertand.........NOT!!!

While I am at it.

Lorraine and I are going to be at the Yankee Traveler RV Park here in Largo, FL until mid April or the beginning of May. Largo is across the bay from Tampa, near Clearwater/St Petersburg. So if any of you Floridians or Florida SnowBirds happen to be in the area by all means stop in. We would love to meet you. We are in site 305. I do check my email and private messages everyday so drop me a line before dropping in.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 01:03 AM   #2
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
We live in Spring Hill which is about 30 miles north of you. So far it has been a pretty busy end of the year for us and we will probably be going to Mississippi Gulf Coast for New Years in the Monty.

Can't promise anything but I might be able to drop by.

If any one comes up to Spring Hill and would like to get together drop me some e-mail.
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 01:27 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by lightningjack11

We live in Spring Hill which is about 30 miles north of you. So far it has been a pretty busy end of the year for us and we will probably be going to Mississippi Gulf Coast for New Years in the Monty.

Can't promise anything but I might be able to drop by.

If any one comes up to Spring Hill and would like to get together drop me some e-mail.
You know I knew that but it must have slipped my mind. We were just up at Port Richie last week visiting a friend. Yeah well, there will be a next time.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:16 AM   #4
faeb and genb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #57
Faye & I had a change of plans. We are going to Texas instead of Fl. this winter. Will be at Mission West R V Park. If anyone is in the area drop in & see us.
Gene
faeb and genb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 03:55 AM   #5
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Glen and Lorraine,

We are about 25 minutes from the Port Richey shopping center. Maybe we can meet for dinner or something this month. If you get up this way let us know and come on by.
lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 07:45 AM   #6
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
I'll keep that in mind. Not sure when we will be back up there but we will definitly look you up next trip.
Old 12-05-2004, 01:08 PM   #7
Ontheroad
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #551
Glen,
Ellie & I are enroute to Bay Bayue Campground just north of Tampa. We'll be there on January 3rd so I'll give you a ring (e-mail) when we get there.
Steve
Ontheroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 01:16 PM   #8
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Sounds great Steve, We will await your ringy-dingy.
Old 12-05-2004, 02:46 PM   #9
ken
Montana Master

M.O.C. #345
Glenn
Velda and I will be at Thousand Trails in Orlando the 15th of Feb till the 28 then we will move to Outdoor World (actually Sherwood forest) for two weeks. Then back to Thousand Trails(NACO) near Wachula for a spell. So we will be in your neck of the woods. Have a merry christmas. Traded in the 2003 for a 2005 Montana (roof got dirty). Will try and contact you during that time.
Ken and Velda Taylor
Dahlgren Va.
2005 3475 Montana/Ford F350 Diesel
ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 04:17 PM   #10
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
Ken, I hope my roof does not get dirty for a while, sounds like it could get expensive. Happy Holidays.
DHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 01:41 AM   #11
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
We'll be at Gainesville (Travelers Campground), then Fort Wilderness from December 30 - January 5. We'll be looking for Monty's! Feel free to look us up. Oh, Yes, and you can look for us in the stands at the IOWA/lsu game on New Year's day, but we won't take Monty....... Go Iowa!!!!
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 05:33 AM   #12
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sph77

Glen,
Ellie & I are enroute to Bay Bayue Campground just north of Tampa. We'll be there on January 3rd so I'll give you a ring (e-mail) when we get there.
Steve
Steve, While out running around this morning Lorraine and I stumbled across Bay Bayue. They allowed us to drive through and I gotta say that is one nice RV park. The sites are large and most have concrete patios. Big screen TV, pool tables and internet hook ups in the rec hall and they also have Wi-Fi. Wish I would have known about it earlier in the year. Yeah well there is always next winter.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:31 PM   #13
Montana_2913
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2913
We will be at Thousand Trails 3/11-3/13 Orlando and Easter weekend at Tropical Palms if anyone is at either of these places at that time please pop over and say hello. We would love to meet you.
This will be our first trip to Thousand Trails. We are thinking about buying a membership but are not sure if it is worth it for us. Anyone who has info on Thousand Trails please speak up - tell me what you think. Thanks.
Also - are there any MOC rallies in Florida?
Montana_2913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 02:00 PM   #14
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
We are at Encore SuperPark in Crystal River, FL until April 10. Had an afternoon visit today from Tom & Rose (tollmann) who are also here in Crystal River staying at Rock Crusher. Always fun to meet MOC members. We enjoyed sharing a bottle of wine and hope to get together again for dinner. Alongcamejones is also in this park, and we tried to rouse them to join us this afternoon, but no answer to our knock. Anyone else in this area just drop us an email and perhaps we can arrange a get together. Tom & Rose, thanks for stopping by and introducing us to your puppy, Candy.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote