Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 10-12-2010, 05:52 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Kitchen Faucet Change

We had just installed a Delta faucet in the 3400RL a couple of weeks before we decided to trade it. I replaced the OEM faucet in the 3400RL and kept the Delta so it could be installed in the 3750FL. DW likes the extended reach of the faucet and sprayer as compared to the OEM unit. Still have to install the soap dispenser that matches the faucet once I get the nerve to drill into her brand spanking new Corian counter-top!!

Here is the replacement faucet:

And a view of it showing where we have temporarily placed the ice maker:

Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:18 AM   #2
SlickWillie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6575
Never had any dealings with the Corian counter tops. Will a regular hole saw do the job? Wow, I know how that feels. Had to drill a hole below the water line on the boat transom for the live well pump. You don't get but one chance!
SlickWillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:18 AM   #3
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by SlickWillie

Never had any dealings with the Corian counter tops. Will a regular hole saw do the job? Wow, I know how that feels. Had to drill a hole below the water line on the boat transom for the live well pump. You don't get but one chance!
That's what I used on ours (in the house). I taped over the surface before starting and used a small drill to make a pilot hole first. I also ran the drill and hole saw slowly.
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 02:34 AM   #4
nunya
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6756
Last night my wife gets splashed in the face as the OEM pullout spout breaks off at the threads where hose hooks to it, so I guess I also get to buy a new faucet and replace mine today! 3 yrs full timin use, guess that aint bad. Now i just have to find a faucet, in Moab the choices are gonna be limited, any good internet sites anybody can recommend?
nunya is offline   Reply With Quote