Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 09-01-2009, 03:48 AM   #21
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Tim, Really glad to see you made it thru the worst part. Now don't lax on the therapy and you will soon be as good as new.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 04:56 AM   #22
ChuckD
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7916
Send a message via Yahoo to ChuckD
Patty and I wish you the very best on your recovery Chuck
ChuckD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #23
Jay Bird
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6831
Tim,
Good luck on your recovery.
Jay Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:18 PM   #24
Roamingusa
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4995
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by tim43

Will be getting a new right knee in the morning. Should be back up on the net in four or five days and out camping in about six weeks. Rehab is a little longer for a knee than a hip from what I read & hear.
UPDATE 31 August): Got home around noon time today and will start out patient rehab on Wednesday. Already have the passive motion motion set up and began using it today. It will be great to get a good night's sleep again. Right now we plan on getting some camping in starting around 15 October. Thanks for all the words of encouragement and I have to admit, hip replacement is the easier route to go if you have a choice.
Tim
Albert got his shiny new titanium knee on May 26th. He is finished with outpatient PT and is out hunting as I type this.Do your exercises, Albert is getting better flexion than the Dr expected. He is so thankfull to be pain free finally.Isn't that machine comfortable? He thought so, he was disapointed when the Dr said he didn't need to go home with one. Wish you a speedy recovery! It's well worth the discomfort you are feeling right now. I assume you have the staples, just don't do what Albert did, he was checking my central vac and before I could holler he was kneeling right down on the staples, got up quick I'll tell you!!!!!!!
Roamingusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:40 AM   #25
tim43
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9178
Speaking of all those staples, they are still there for another ten days and I'm doing my best avoid magnets. Right now my best friend for four plus hours a day is that passive motion machine. Get a break from it today as I have to head over to out patient PT which is three days a week.
tim43 is offline   Reply With Quote