Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Insurance
Click Here to Login

Old 09-16-2008, 06:56 AM   #1
old turbo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2486
Heritage Warranty INS.

Anyone have Heritage Warranty Ins. company out of Lincoln,NE? I just found out they pulled out of Lincoln and went to a parent company in Dublin,Ohio. The company in Ohio is suppose to be Natioinal Administrative Solustions Corp. or National Selective Solutions. I had to call the Dublin, Ohio Chamber of Commerce to try to find a phone no. The gal gave me one but no one answers the phone.

old turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:10 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Do a search (google) on heritage Warranty Insurance.. lots of information..none of it good.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
old turbo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2486
Will do a search Rich, thanks. Dealer that is doing repair just got through to them in Lincoln, NE. They told my repair manager that they had phone and power problems due to wind and rain from IKE. They ok'd my warranty repairs that were already finished. Door lock and latch and tank meter system. Tried for shower drain problem they said no. Repair manager took care of the drain. Explorer RV Insurance took care of front grey water tank replacement. I had a lot of problems in one week. I am happy it all happened now, and not on the way to Texas later this year.
old turbo is offline   Reply With Quote