Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Florida Region
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2004, 12:29 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
To All Floridians and Florida SnowBirds.......

Some of the Floridian and SnowBird MOCers will possibly be taking some day trips this winter and maybe they would like to stop in on some of the other MOC members here in the Sunshine state. BUT the only way that could happen is if they knew where you are going to be and when.
So if you would like some company this winter than post here where you will be and when.

If you don't want any company don't post anything we will undertand.........NOT!!!

While I am at it.

Lorraine and I are going to be at the Yankee Traveler RV Park here in Largo, FL until mid April or the beginning of May. Largo is across the bay from Tampa, near Clearwater/St Petersburg. So if any of you Floridians or Florida SnowBirds happen to be in the area by all means stop in. We would love to meet you. We are in site 305. I do check my email and private messages everyday so drop me a line before dropping in.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote