Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 03-11-2018, 02:13 PM   #21
slangvel
Established Member

M.O.C. #21356
Send a message via AIM to slangvel Send a message via MSN to slangvel Send a message via Yahoo to slangvel
Well at least I know the size of the convertor its suppose to be 11.6 x 6.5 x 4.3 inches, now just need to find it.

slangvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:31 AM   #22
dannyrver
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9072
The converter is accessed through the main bay door side on the left. You have to take off the wall panels on the left. Check your connection to the battery and make sure you have it hooked up correctly. There are some 30 amp fuses on the converter that would have blown if you hooked the battery in reverse polarity. you may not need to take off panel. on my 2015 305rl the fuses are on the ceiling in the bay, 30 amp green.
dannyrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 04:34 PM   #23
slangvel
Established Member

M.O.C. #21356
Send a message via AIM to slangvel Send a message via MSN to slangvel Send a message via Yahoo to slangvel
Well found the convertor. Its upside down probably about where the vanity is upstairs, checked my fuses, had 1 blown, don't know if that was due to tripped breaker in the 30 amp connection I have. Anyway if you were to look in the storage bay, you would see a gap about 4-5 inches where the wall doesn't go to the top, look inside and there is the convertor hanging upside down. It is possible to reach in and change the fuses, in this case I changed both of them 40 amp. This is on a 2018 305RL Thanks for all the input.
slangvel is offline   Reply With Quote