Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 02-10-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
Big Sky -Twilight Meadows interior

Here's some pictures of the Twilight Meadows interior.
Hope this link works http://www.rvusa.com/forum/mbbs22/ph...asp?albumid=11

After viewing these pictures, I can see they're not too clear. Suggestions on a website I can post them to would be welcomed

I'll post more on conversation with Charles Wade tomorrow.

Judy

ON EDIT....this site is much better:

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/Judyuk_1

judyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
JH Sechelt
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4976
Hi Judy,

Great pictures, really good to see how the dinette table is mounted. Does it fold down when traveling?
They sure look like a nice trailer.

J&D
JH Sechelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:36 PM   #3
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
very nice.
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 02:46 AM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by judyuk

After viewing these pictures, I can see they're not too clear. Suggestions on a website I can post them to would be welcomed

Judy
www.tinypic.com is one I use frequently. Tinypic will eventually delete your pictures. Plus, you best save the urls or you'll never find your pictures again. Tinypic is good if you don't care about that.

www.photobucket.com is another. You have to sign up, but it is free and easy. Your pictures will be kept in your "album" until you delete them. So you can always find them and can retrieve the url at any time.

Both are very easy to use. You can ask here if you have any trouble or questions about using either.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 03:14 AM   #5
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Thanks for the pictures, Judy. I was wondering if the refrig had one large shelf when the doors were opened so you answered that question. It was also nice to hear about the table. No pedestal and a five inch extension are good features. I hate that it's not movable as we're moved our table to the rear window and love that location.

This looks like a very nice rig and I'm sure the orders will keep Keystone busy for a long time.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 06:23 AM   #6
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
Photobucket website link to pictures
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/Judyuk_1/

This site is much better, thanks Steve!
Old 02-11-2007, 10:50 AM   #7
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Great pictures Judy!

I thought the new twilight decor was nice, but then I saw that sofa... I think Golden Vista is the one I like the best.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:16 AM   #8
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
Hi Dave,
I agree with you on this decor. My first thought was "Oh my God, I'm in the 60's again with the psychodelic print on the sofa accompanied by test pattern stripes on the chairs" I guess I don't understand why Keystone can't use solids on the sofa complemented by patterned throw pillows. That would give all of us the options to accent the interior our way.....not theirs! (big sigh)
I also wouldn't want to be in the way of those vertical blinds when they start flying around in the rear window while motoring down the road! I can't imagine those holding up very long. They're very flimsy and will be the first thing I replace.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:12 AM   #9
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Doesn't look like anyone needs to worry about ordering a Big Sky with the Twilight Meadow color scheme for now. I just got a call from Keystone in response to the Big Sky order I placed last Friday. In that order, I marked the color choice as "TBD." The caller today told me they can't process an order without a color selection--and my choices were only Golden Vista and Aspen Forest--Twilight Meadow was not offerred as a choice. This is consistent with what I heard from my local dealer last Friday--that the Twilight Meadow color scheme was on hold.

So we are going with the Golden Vista--like that much more than the Aspen Forest color scheme that showed up last week in the unit on its way to South Carolina.

David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:27 AM   #10
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
David,
I think you are really going to like the Golden Vista! Much more neutral and less busy compared to the other two selections that have been shown...

Judy,
I know the Holiday Rambler Presidential have vertical blinds in the rear of their coach. They have been using them for a few years now. I wonder what the difference is between theirs and the ones Keystone is using??
Old 02-12-2007, 01:23 PM   #11
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
Price
Old 02-12-2007, 01:24 PM   #12
William H. Collier
Montana Master

M.O.C. #798
Aspen Forest, is that blue or green?, and is the carpet the same brown in all of them.
Bill
William H. Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 02:00 PM   #13
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Judy--Price quotes from dealers are varying all over the place--no clear trend. Seems to depend on the level of competition the dealer feels. I got an out-the-door price here in Virginia below $50,000 for a Big Sky with the mandatory options. Rldriver can probably give you the best info on dealers on the west coast.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:29 PM   #14
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Judy,
If your interested, I can get you in touch with my dealer and a great salesman who would be happy to help you if you would like.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:32 PM   #15
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by David and Jo-Anna

Judy--Price quotes from dealers are varying all over the place--no clear trend. Seems to depend on the level of competition the dealer feels. I got an out-the-door price here in Virginia below $50,000 for a Big Sky with the mandatory options. Rldriver can probably give you the best info on dealers on the west coast.
I'll be getting quotes from different dealers and really wish I was close to Virginia I agree on the competition and I know the dealers are coming into the "busy time of year" so may not need to negotiate as low.

Old 02-12-2007, 07:34 PM   #16
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Montana Sky

Judy,
If your interested, I can get you in touch with my dealer and a great salesman who would be happy to help you if you would like.
Dave,
I will let you know when I'm ready to get quotes as Spokane is within my buying area.
Thanks,
Judy
Old 02-17-2007, 07:47 AM   #17
pud2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4142
Like the frig. Also looks like the plumbing is cleaned up except it looks like the washer is dumping into the black tank anyone know if this is so?.
pud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:59 PM   #18
judyuk
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5363
Darrell,
Per our conversation with Charles, the washing machine does not drain into the holding tanks, as it fills them up too quickly. It uses the same drain pipe and Charles recommends connecting a hose to that and directing the water away from the 5th wheel.
Old 02-17-2007, 01:01 PM   #19
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by David and Jo-Anna

Is this just the base price of the unit? Without value package, moving to montana package and all other options?
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:13 AM   #20
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Campbud--sorry I didn't respond earlier but I was out of town and out of email contact.

The below $50,000 price I got from my local dealer for my Big Sky included all three manditory option packages--the Big Sky Premium pkg, Big Sky Value pkg, and the Comfort and Convenience Group. But other dealers are holding out for lots more money.