Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 06-17-2005, 09:40 AM   #1
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Willow Tree Resort, Longs, SC

One of our neighbors has made reservations at this RV park in Longs, SC for next month, and he was showing me the web page—www.willowtreervr.com/home/home.asp—yesterday and it looks promising. Does anyone have any personal experience with this park?

Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 10:55 AM   #2
Still_waters
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1030
Chect out RV Parks review. (campgroundreviews.com) Under SC. There are some great reviews there. I have a friend that has stayed there...He says it's great. I plan on going there before the year ends.
Still_waters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 11:30 AM   #3
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
Still_Waters,

My neighbor and I both checked out RV Park Reviews, and it received glowing reviews there; I also saw good mentions at rv.net when I did a search for it there as well. I suppose I was just looking for confirmation from someone here as I tend to trust the people here infinitely more than other sites or just the hype at a park’s website, though the pictures of this one are stunning. Your comments go a long way in that direction—thanks!

Marsha and I are thinking that during Christmas break might be a good time to visit the park.
Old 06-21-2005, 01:50 PM   #4
DiananColin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #447
Send a message via Yahoo to DiananColin
We are at Willow Tree now. Sadly we are leaving tomorrow on our trip back to Ontario. It's our third time here. It is a fantastic resort, long wide tarmac sites, 5 have their own hot tubs (ours has one) we can highly recommend it. The people who run it are very helpful and the resort is kept beautifully. They have recently installed a Security Gate which is at the end of their very long driveway. The swimming pool is large and there is a Hot Tub as well as a Childrens paddling pool and a playground. You will not regret coming here. We do not use the Resort washrooms and showers but we have checked them out and they are not stalls but each is a private bathroom. Diana
DiananColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:09 PM   #5
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
DiananColin,

That sounds like the park is just as good as advertised. I think we will definitely have to put this down on out to try list. Traveling to near Myrtle Beach will be the longest distance Marsha and I have pulled a camper, but Willow Tree sounds worth it. Have a safe trip from there!